Brad Wong - DOA5U Frame Data

is brad wong's frame data (as of DOA5U's 1.03 patch) available anywhere? seeing as a lot of it has changed since the guide was released for DOA vanilla it would be great if it was online somewhere @o@

HoodsXx

I'll see if I can post it up (don't know how to use the wiki) sometime this week for you all.

HoodsXx

I'll get to it today after work. I've been working late nights straight everyday for a while. Tiredness sucks ass. But I'll be sure to post it up today.

HoodsXx

where's it at? :(
I promise you I'll get it up there today. I was in the lab earlier working on some stuff against Ayane, to better understand her BS and what he can do to stop some of her BS. I'll be on again later to do some matches + frame data work.

I promise you I'll get it up there today. I was in the lab earlier working on some stuff against Ayane, to better understand her BS and what he can do to stop some of her BS. I'll be on again later to do some matches + frame data work.

No complaints here. If you're off finding a way to trample that cheap OP little gnat, I'll gladly wait for the frame data.

Seppu

*checks wiki* oh...

let me guess, you "promise" tomorrow too?!

Seppu

don't mind me, just stopping by...

DOA5U - Brad Wong Frame Data (v1.05)

*walks off and whistles*

oh, right, frame data! so any black triangles you see in the upper right hand corners of a cell can be moused over for additional information. if you wish to sort the columns in chronological order to find his longest reaching, most delayable, safest moves etc, you can do so here.

besides all of the things you would expect to see when looking at frame data, i've included some additional tips, stuns on slippery surfaces and guaranteed hits to name a few, so hopefully brad players can learn something new they didn't know before and improve their game.

@Tones @Tulkas @ShinQuan

Last edited:

HoodsXx

DOA5U - Brad Wong Frame Data (v1.04)

*walks off and whistles*

oh, right, frame data! so any black triangles you see in the upper right hand corners of a cell can be moused over for additional information. if you wish to sort the columns in chronological order to find his longest reaching, most delayable, safest moves etc, you can do so here.

besides all of the things you would expect to see when looking at frame data, i've included some additional tips, stuns on slippery surfaces and guaranteed hits to name a few, so hopefully brad players can learn something new they didn't know before and improve their game.

@Tones @Tulkas @ShinQuan

Kay thanks for that even if you don't care for my thanks.

Seppu

well i didn't write up his frame data from 5 nor do i own an official guide, but the changes i noticed are listed here, as discussed before.

on top of those, some other things would include lht :K::8:, :K: not working as intended (which i'm sure you're well aware of), sidestep punch no longer causing a sit down stun and overall loss of juggle damage due to the lack of force techs.

Tulkas

Premium Donor

DOA5U - Brad Wong Frame Data (v1.04)

*walks off and whistles*

@Tones @Tulkas @ShinQuan
Wow! Looks great! :D Thanks.

*walks off and whistles*

@Tones @Tulkas @ShinQuan
thank youuuuu

Sly Bass

Premium Donor

*walks off and whistles*

@Tones @Tulkas @ShinQuan
Props to this. Good god that was a lot of work on your part. I'm really liking Brad, but I'm super nub with him right now. Looking forward to creating combos with this info.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD