Brad Wong Quest 65 - 4 Hit Air Combo

Jordantheus

Hey guys I’ve tried every combo I can find on reddit and nothing seems to be working. One is PPP > HK (near wall) it only registers 3 hits. Then the other is 4PP counter hit > 6K, 6K. Any advice on what I could be doing wrong? Thank you in advance!

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Hey guys I’ve tried every combo I can find on reddit and nothing seems to be working. One is PPP > HK (near wall) it only registers 3 hits. Then the other is 4PP counter hit > 6K, 6K. Any advice on what I could be doing wrong? Thank you in advance!
You're probably not getting it because the game only counts hits you did in the juggle. A set up I would use so you can get the 4 hits is:

:s::s::s:>:P+K:>:P::P::6::P::P:.

That's the easiest one I can think of but anything that leaves you in that one leg standing stance followed by that P+K launcher that leaves you backturned is good as long as you can do his backburner PP6PP

Jordantheus

You're probably not getting it because the game only counts hits you did in the juggle. A set up I would use so you can get the 4 hits is:

:s::s::s:>:P+K:>:P::P::6::P::P:.

That's the easiest one I can think of but anything that leaves you in that one leg standing stance followed by that P+K launcher that leaves you backturned is good as long as you can do his backburner PP6PP

You’re the best! When I posted this I was like I bet KasumiLover will come through again. Thank you so much!

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD