Can Kasumi Bonus Costumes be purchased?

shinigamy87

Hi everyone, I have bought DOA6 (Standard Edition) for PS4 yesterday, and watching the downloadable content in the store, i dont' see 2 Kasumi's costumes yet: the Pre-Release bonus one, and Deluxe Edition Bonus one. For those who bought Standard Edition, will be there a possibility to buy this costumes? Thank you.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Hi everyone, I have bought DOA6 (Standard Edition) for PS4 yesterday, and watching the downloadable content in the store, i dont' see 2 Kasumi's costumes yet: the Pre-Release bonus one, and Deluxe Edition Bonus one. For those who bought Standard Edition, will be there a possibility to buy this costumes? Thank you.
Likely not, they were were special exclusive incentives to preorder the deluxe edition of the game so you likely won't be getting those costumes anytime soon, especially the sigma NG one.
Hopefully in season pass two they'll eventually sell those two like they did the preorder deluxe costumes for everyone but I wouldn't count on it just yet

UpSideDownGRUNT

They should, there was a disclaimer in the DDE that said ALL content included will be sold seperately at a later date. Phase 4 and Deluxe costumes are already purchasable, so Kasumi's costumes should be purchasable soon.

DyByHands

Personally, I would want the special xbox Hayabusa costume. But the green color makes me not really care.

Xion

they probably wont be exclusive forever, but there is one doa5 costume that is impossible to get so...maybe? anyway, just give it a little more time

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD