Can't Buy Characters Within PS4 Physical Copy

PuertoRicanStyL

I had Core Fighters. Then deleted it after buying the physical copy. It's updated, too. Ver. 1.12

Whenever I try to buy a character or costumes within the game, I get a 'This content cannot be selected at this time' message. Wether I push triangle at the main menu, or select em from the wardrobe character screen, I get that message. Even the PS Store doesn't have Mai there under the full game add-ons.

However. This all works within Core Fighters and Mai is there for the add-ons in the PS Store for Core Fighters. Along with her costumes, Kula etc..

When I bought the full game, my in game currency and whatnot didn't transfer over. So I'm thinking neither will the characters if I buy em under the CF version of the game.

So as of now. I can't buy Mai. She's there on the character screen, but I get that message when I try to get her, and she's not in the PS Store under the full game. Phase 4 and Tengu are in the PS Store under the full game add-ons, but it won't let me but them in-game either.

Any ideas? Lol. This kinda sucks. I've uninstalled, reinstalled and all that. Nothing changed.

PuertoRicanStyL

I figured it out. It was because I was using a European (disc) version of the game. Bought it through Amazon. Coulda sworn it didn't have the pegi 16 logo. But, is what it is. That was a month or so ago.

I grabbed a used copy from gamestop because you have 7 days to return it for a refund. Installed it, and sure enough, the in-game store is working just fine.

I'm too honest of a person to slide the European disc in the case and give it to gamestop. So, I just have to take the L on that one.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Different regions have different stores so that tracks. Glad you sorted it. Wasn’t a terribly expensive mistake I’m assuming so that’s a good thing.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD