Celebrity Joe Rogan Plays DOA with his Daughter & Thinks Marie Rose is Hot

Sometimes the title says it all, but it's hard not to mention someone classified as a worldwide celebrity that thinks your game is awesome, and this is the case for Joe Rogan and Dead or Alive. Now I'm sure his daughter doesn't play competitively, but she does beat up her dad with Marie Rose! Joe Rogan went as far as to say that Marie Rose is "hot as fuck." The good news for Rogan here is that Marie Rose is eighteen years old, but the bad news for him is they are a bit far off in age. 37 years a part to be more precise.

Ivana of the DOA community posted the Tweet this morning confriming the statement from the Joe Rogan Podcast, and I personally couldn't help but chuckle at his description of the moves and character. I'm sure playing the game with his daughter is a memory he enjoys, and I found it touching myself. His daughter could have chosen a more popular fighting game like Tekken or Street Fighter, but she chose Dead or Alive, and that's what makes this little bit of news so special!

A thank you is in order for Joe Rogan and to his daughter as well for putting more eyes on our underrated franchise! Banner photography was pulled from our photography thread by long-time member @Chapstick.

Last edited:
"Karate game" eh? So did Rogan play as Hitomi?

97c8f85fa70cd057b3f083081da79661--full-fringe-doa.jpg

(Or maybe EIN if DOA5LR...?)

Sometimes the title says it all, but it's hard not to mention someone classified as a worldwide celebrity that thinks your game is awesome, and this is the case for Joe Rogan and Dead or Alive. Now I'm sure his daughter doesn't play competitively, but she does beat up her dad with Marie Rose! Joe Rogan went as far as to say that Marie Rose is "hot as fuck." The good news for Rogan here is that Marie Rose is eighteen years old, but the bad news for him is they are a bit far off in age. 37 years a part to be more precise.

Ivana of the DOA community posted the Tweet this morning confriming the statement from the Joe Rogan Podcast, and I personally couldn't help but chuckle at his description of the moves and character. I'm sure playing the game with his daughter is a memory he enjoys, and I found it touching myself. His daughter could have chosen a more popular fighting game like Tekken or Street Fighter, but she chose Dead or Alive, and that's what makes this little bit of news so special!

A thank you is in order for Joe Rogan and to his daughter as well for putting more eyes on our underrated franchise! Banner photography was pulled from our photography thread by long-time member @Chapstick.
I'm a martial artist and that's what drew me to DOAs combat as well. Joe rogan just sold more doa than all of tecmo koei ads for the past 15 years.

"say what you will about a bigot but the man has taste!" lmaooooooooooooo okay
People often levie the heaviest of insulting charges against people when they have no way to back it up.

What makes rogan a bigot? Is he a bigot because he thinks women should be allowed to enjoy sport and competition with only other women that can be scientifically tested as women by checking for XX chromosomes? Is it right for a ranked 700 man to smash women's sporting records to get the #1 spot just because they now identify as a woman? In martial arts tournies I've fought women in sex neutral open competitions and I can attest that the women who routinely are #1 Champs can't even win their first matches.

If my word and Rogans holds no weight listen to a woman who exudes excellence in peak physical conditioning and technical skill Serena Williams

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD