System Changes for Eliot in "Dead or Alive 5 Last Round"

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
If this is true, then that would be an amazing buff for Eliot. I always felt that his damage output was not enough, considering all of the weaknesses he has.

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
Agreed. Most characters in his weight range are fast, but I assume developers felt that because he does slightly more damage than most Super Light characters, giving him less speed would balance him out. How wrong they were.

iThe Apprentice

Agreed. Most characters in his weight range are fast, but I assume developers felt that because he does slightly more damage than most Super Light characters, giving him less speed would balance him out. How wrong they were.
I think that his weight class is the main factor in him getting beat up. Let's just hope for the best in TN, we can't really do much at this point.

David Gregg

6P+K - Changed to Stun on BT opponents again.

This would be amazing but I doubt TN will ever give this back to him. :/ If you pulled off H+K in vanilla you could follow up with 6P+K and have a good chunk of guaranteed followup damage and I guess they though it was "unfair". 6P+K on it's own can guarantee damage now so I guess they tried to find a middle ground for us but I doubt it will ever return to its vanilla glory.

TakedaZX

This would be amazing but I doubt TN will ever give this back to him. :/ If you pulled off H+K in vanilla you could follow up with 6P+K and have a good chunk of guaranteed followup damage and I guess they though it was "unfair". 6P+K on it's own can guarantee damage now so I guess they tried to find a middle ground for us but I doubt it will ever return to its vanilla glory.
The other option could be to let it bound on BT opponents. He does get good damage off of it which is why I didn't suggest something dumb like a SD stun on it. The move is a dope launcher. In fact it's arguably his best Mid Punch launcher in my opinion.

iThe Apprentice

The move is a dope launcher. In fact it's arguably his best Mid Punch launcher in my opinion.
This. Considering he only has 2 which is his :3_::P: and :3::P+K:<-- (which is crap now!) I absolutely love using his :6::P+K: as a whiff punisher.
You guys do know that :6::H+K: can be used as a launch as well right?

TakedaZX

This. Considering he only has 2 which is his :3_::P: and :3::P+K:<-- (which is crap now!) I absolutely love using his :6::P+K: as a whiff punisher.
You guys do know that :6::H+K: can be used as a launch as well right?
I did it in Vanilla but it seems to not do it anymore. Idc though.

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
For some reason, I have an easier time pulling off 46P in combos in Last Round.

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
I am having a bit of trouble pulling off the 3P, but it usually comes out if I input it as 63P.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD