Clickbait (KT article - no new Ninja Gaiden announced)

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I know that'll make a lot of people happy. If Kasumi is in it u may try the series out myself!

TheDragonAwakens

I read through the article a few times and I don't get how is this a confirmation for the next Ninja Gaiden game. This article looks more of a speculation.

However, if they do confirm the development of the next Ninja Gaiden game, I hope it comes to the PC and not just consoles because I only own the original Xbox and I hate aiming with a bow by using a thumbstick on a controller, after my experience with the military base level in NG1.

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
4Pbh3e8.jpg

Argentus

considering how much of a trainwreck NG3 was, and KT's current tendencies on trying to moecows, i'm not exactly excited about this news.

incoming playable Honoka and Marie in ninja gaiden 4 -_-.

Brute

Standard Donor
Clickbait.

Yasutomo Watanabe (Koei Tecmo’s general manager) said:
“We know a lot of our fans in the world have been waiting for the next Ninja Gaiden and it is one of the most important projects for us as well [...] At the moment, we are not in a position to announce anything, but we are hoping to share good news with you once we are ready.”

The article is a nice read, but never did it say anything about confirming a new Ninja Gaiden title.

You're either illiterate or lying. Either way, I corrected the thread title for you.

Kensei25

Sorry had no intention of this being clickbait.

The GM of Koei Tecmo just publicly acknowledged that the next Ninja Gaiden is one of their most important projects but that they are not ready to formally announce anything at this time. Seems a clear implication that a new NG is indeed a project they are working on, which was never indicated before. I figured this would be exciting for all here as it was for me.

Brute

Standard Donor
They've said that numerous times over the past few months, if not years. It isn't anything new, nor is it anywhere close to confirmation that they are currently working on a new NG title.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I hope this is what they're planning to announce at that winter event they're gonna have in December, rather NG than DOA6 atm

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
I highly doubt they will showcase a game that's not a fighting game at one of Big E's event. I wouldn't get my hopes up on that.

KnacKrover

Since I don't wanna expect to hear any announcement from TN if only they'd rather develops their series contents for both hardcore fans and new player without any overprices like they did on current DOA game for now. Also if they're openly or willing to learn new resources engine to progress their franchises gets better, honestly. :lisa:

Brute

Standard Donor
Apparently they developed Nioh solely for the masocore crowd, but it seems to be a huge success with casual players as well. So I say they should focus on the hardcore crowd. It will make the best game, and casuals will recognize that and benefit from it, too.

Kensei25

Yes, the lesson from NG3 seems clear and one they have seemingly taken to heart. Namely make a good game that focuses on your core audience and plays to your strengths and identity---recognition and players will follow. The success of Nioh and the validation of their approach to it is the best thing that could have happened for a future NG.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD