DOA5U "Come and Fight" Rachel Combo Thread

StrikerSashi

Premium Donor
41236T 6PP T 6PK 2K - Works on anything who isn't heavy. (NH 75+9, HiC 96+9)

41236T 9P T 6PK 2K - Works on everyone. (NH 66+9, HiC 84+9)

Don't need other combos.

EDIT:

(Optional stun/CH) 214P T 6PK 2K - Works on everyone. (NH 56+9, HiC 82+9 (add a 9P before airthrow))

Stun/CH 9K T 6PK 2K - Works on lightweight and lighter. (43+9 (not including the hits that stunned or if 9K CH))

Obviously, if you get to threshold, you can do more stuff, but I don't play stun game with Rachel. Quick stun launch is good enough for me. If you do want to play stun game, make sure you can react to their critical holds so you can 41236T and laugh at them.

Last edited:

MasterHavik

I won't always be going for that. I'm still new to her, so I'll be working on some other combos. But it can't boil down to two combos dude.

Drake Aldan

Here's what I got (that isn't already mentioned). Still redundant, but might as well put it here.

Everything's super-heavyweight.

CH 6P (or 3P), 8K (sit-down stun), 7P, T, 6PK, 2K
CH 6P (or 3P), 214P, T, 6PK, 2K
4PP, 8K, 7P, T, 6PK, 2K
(1P)P, 9P, T, 6PK, 2K
6KP, 2K
6H (mid-kick), 9P, T, 6PK, 2K

The sit-down stun from 8K is shakable if your opponent's really fast (or you're really slow) but I mean... It's good enough for me.

For the OH (66T/PPT) I usually do 50/50, 6KP, T combo or 41236 combo.

Near the wall, if you get a stun you can wallbounce with 8P or 3K, then just follow with 6PK like normal. (or punish critical holds with 6T for some stiletto action of course.)

To Critical Burst:

CH 6P (or 3P), 8P, 6P, 66P
CH 6P (or 3P), 8K, 6P, 66P
CH 6K, 6PP, 66P
CH 6K, PK, 66P
4PPP, 66P
CH 3PPP, 66P

A lot of this is pretty obvious, honestly these are just for baiting out holds (to me) and I wouldn't go for the CB unless the opponent just wasn't holding at all.

Follow CB with 214P, 9P, T, 6PK, 2K. Only go for the power blow in special circumstances (i.e. danger zones).

As for stage combos:

The Tiger Show, hitting the tiger from the ring of fire – 9P (time it with the bounce), T, 6PK, 2K

Table/wallbreak stun in Home – Run in deep, 214P combo (probably can be shaken?)

Hit the blue generator in Scramble (construction site) – 3PP, 2K
(Works for the big bumper in The Show as well)

Hit the flying car in Scramble – Run forward (as soon as car hits), 6PK, 2K

Hit the grounded white car/steel girdle in Scramble – Walk forward, 3PP, 2K

Temple of the Dragon – Power Launcher (ceiling hit), 1PP (first hit whiffs), 9P, T, 6PK, 2K
(You could also do this in Home I guess but it's more likely walls/tight space will mess up your combo)

RPG! in Hot Zone – 236P (doesn't seem like you can do much.)

Hit the helicopter (Power Blow) in Hot Zone – Run forward (as soon as heli hits), 6PK, 2K

Hit the sandbags in Hot Zone – 214P (shake/hold?), T, PPP (tank hits), 3PP, 2K

Be very careful when using 9P near walls as it will cause a wallbounce, and mess up your combo.. Just skip it if you see a wall.

Last edited:

Drake Aldan

Found something interesting by accident...

After the air throw, instead of 6PK or 3PP, use 6PPK (second hit whiffs?). I haven't tested it fully, but it seems to be a pseudo force tech, at least. (Might not work on everyone, I haven't tested- works on Ayane.)

I think it will come in handy if 2K doesn't work out for some reason, or if 2K magic gets patched out.

Is there anyway to get her 3PPP+KT or 4PPPP+KT from a CB?
Yeah, here's the Ain video.

4PPP - 66P(CB) - 214P - 4PPPP+KT (for light-weight)
4PPP - 66P(CB) - 214P - 9P - 3PPP+KT (for light-weight)
4PPP - 66P(CB) - 214P+K__(PL) - 2P+KP - 3PPP+KT

Lightweights only? I'm sure you could modify it.

Drake Aldan

Is there anyway to get her 3PPP+KT or 4PPPP+KT from a CB?
4PPP, 66P (CB), 3PPP+KT (i.e. just go into it directly). 103 damage, works on heavies (tested on Rachel).

If that doesn't get them to hold mid punch nothing will.

You might already know this, but the Viper Twist airthrow says "to foe in the air" in the command list but actually works on normal hit and/or stun hits (not air combo exclusive- press T a moment before impact). Well, as long as you don't charge the P+K.

What's her max wall damage, all I can get is 6pkk.
That's it.

Ideally you should just 6PK and go for blender instead since that keeps them at the wall. If blender is taken out, then yeah, 6PKK will be your best bet. (6PKP might be more consistent.)

Last edited:

d3v

Testing against the AI (who, if it works like in previous games, techs stuff one frame earlier), ending juggles with 3PP into 2K stomp works more times than 6PK and nets just about the same damage. Seem to work this way because you can input 2K while they're still falling and the stomp will come out.

Last edited:

StrikerSashi

Premium Donor
Just 9P juggle, honestly. That's the most solid option. I only do 6PK 'cause I hate this character and refuse to lab with her.

StrikerSashi

Premium Donor
I don't know what to tell ya, 'cause 9P is what everyone does. As far as I know, I'm the only one who does 6PK stomp.

Huh. What about 3PP?

The best thing about 6PK for me is that it doesn't trigger wallsplat. That, and you can go right into 6PKP to finish the round if you need to.
No I mean characters like Rachel herself, if you do the air throw then 6PK stomp will whiff and put you on _3 when the opponent techs. I think it's -3 for all characters heavier than Helena, -1 on Helena and advantage on any other, btw there is a way to get a guaranteed stomp in a combo after throws with 9P, but I'll keep it a secret and reveal it IF whiff stomp gets nerfed, so far Bass is the only one it doesn't work on.

d3v

I don't know what to tell ya, 'cause 9P is what everyone does. As far as I know, I'm the only one who does 6PK stomp.
9P only works after the 426P+K command throw. After the second throw, they're too low to hit with 9P, so you either follow up with 6PK or 3PP. Based on testing, 3PP always guarantees the 2K stomp follow up.
Huh. What about 3PP?

The best thing about 6PK for me is that it doesn't trigger wallsplat. That, and you can go right into 6PKP to finish the round if you need to.
3PP does not wall splat. 3PPP does. If you're getting wall splats, then it means that you're mashing P and getting 3 P's instead of 2.

Last edited:

StrikerSashi

Premium Donor
Are you perhaps doing something different from everyone else? 'Cause everyone else seems to be doing 9P after air throw just fine.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD