News Dead or Alive 6 Officially Releases With Day 1 Patch

After months of waiting players will finally be able to launch Dead or Alive 6 on Steam, PS4 and XBOX ONE with a Day 1 Patch! Team NINJA has released the visual renders for all 25 'Deluxe Set' costumes to those that purchase a Digital Deluxe version of DOA6. You can also look forward to playing Phase 4 if you bought the Digital Deluxe, and Nyo-Tengu for simply ordering the game before launch!

The Day 1 patch will grant access to Nyo-Tengu, Phase 4 and the Deluxe costumes, fixes various system issues and initiates game balancing beyond the final build that will also add a rematch option for rank and throw-downs to various modes of DOA6. You are required to have Playstation Plus or XBOX LIVE to access the online multiplayer features, but you can fight for free on the Steam platform. If your system can handle it the PC version will also provide you the best visuals possible for DOA6, so check out the recommended specs!

If you are just joining the DOA community be sure to enhance your experience by registering at FSD to participate in all upcoming activities for DOA6. Our community is rallying behind our first experience at the massive and entertaining CEO tournament, and more news will be released for Dead or Alive World Championship in the coming weeks. This is the best time to get involved with Team NINJA's latest 3D fighting masterpiece so get out there and show the world that we are fighters!

Last edited:
why does it take barely more than 20GB but the system requirement is 50GB? Is it the size of normal editon? and the deluxe edition takes up to 50GB? :rolleyes:

Game's dope man. I really need to get some sleep but a 8 game win streak is a great way to kick off the release. I'll see you guys when I wake up, if you wanna add me on steam my IGN is: Strangerinmytub

My ethernet isn't working so I'm stuck on wireless, and I'm pretty sure most people are declining me because of it :/. Is there any way I can see my own connection bars?

Break Blows still not zoom in with Honoka, Marie, NiCO, 7-8 costume pattern per arcade run. They really need to fix these :rolleyes:

Team NINJA's 93 dollar season pass is charting in Steam's Top Ten... Digital Deluxe is NUMBER one and the regular edition is also in the Top 10. Team NINJA is printing money tonight.
Ugh..fucking idiots....complaining and still buying it. Companies don't learn if you buy the shit.

This is good news though. Though, I fear the same thing will happen to DOA 6 similar to DBFZ on Steam.

Gameplay topics from past builds have been locked. It's time to regroup and restructure with the final build + patch one.

What happened to DBFZ on steam?

It "died" according to most players. Its not as popular as it is on console, but it still maintains about 1500 players. When it came out it peaked at like 15,000, but dropped to about 2,000 in a month. DoA6 right now has peaked at 2k players on steam.

This has got to be one of the laziest sequals in recent times. The graphics are mildly better than a 7 year old game, somehow an established cast member is dlc lol, and every character has like 3 costumes and a bunch of recolors. The overall sexiness of the game has just had a big soggy pool towel thrown over it yet has more loli pedo bait? Like how are adult women tiddies more offensive than upskirts of facially age 7 girls(talkn about NiCO here). Personally I dont mind either as the game is not real but this game is definitely taking the kotaku crowd into consideration. To top off the shit Sunday all anyone can talk about is the 96$ DLC which is more expensive than even the base game.

Like if you are gking to shill for mainstream love I dont think this is how you do it.

I got the game as a gift but god damn I'm ashamed anyone paid money for this shit show.

What's even funnier is that for all the shilling the game did for the main stream far left game journos they all still snicker at how its just a weeb anime tiddy game. None of them talk about just the game, its reputation is always prefaced or mentioned in shame when they talk about it.

Last edited:
This has got to be one of the laziest sequals in recent times. The graphics are mildly better than a 7 year old game, somehow an established cast member is dlc lol, and every character has like 3 costumes and a bunch of recolors. The overall sexiness of the game has just had a big soggy pool towel thrown over it yet has more loli pedo bait? Like how are adult women tiddies more offensive than upskirts of facially age 7 girls(talkn about NiCO here). Personally I dont mind either as the game is not real but this game is definitely taking the kotaku crowd into consideration. To top off the shit Sunday all anyone can talk about is the 96$ DLC which is more expensive than even the base game.

Like if you are gking to shill for mainstream love I dont think this is how you do it.

I got the game as a gift but god damn I'm ashamed anyone paid money for this shit show.

What's even funnier is that for all the shilling the game did for the main stream far left game journos they all still snicker at how its just a weeb anime tiddy game. None of them talk about just the game, its reputation is always prefaced or mentioned in shame when they talk about it.

Kay.

Well... golly gee... I still haven't purchased the game yet. I want to, but kind of feel like there's no rush. It'll be there when I'm ready. I had some unexpected expenses come up which kind of took the wind out of my purchasing enthusiasm but even with all that, I feel rather "meh" about it...
Strange times...

Well... golly gee... I still haven't purchased the game yet. I want to, but kind of feel like there's no rush. It'll be there when I'm ready. I had some unexpected expenses come up which kind of took the wind out of my purchasing enthusiasm but even with all that, I feel rather "meh" about it...
Strange times...

Well, until lobbies get put in I wouldn't say rush to get it either.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD