Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 Venus mods possible with Henkaku?

gamemaster14

A mod for the psvita called Henkaku (psv 3.60 ONLY) and the programs Maidumptool and Vitamin allow you to dump the games you own and run them off the ps vita's memory card. A nice side effect is the vpk file it dumps is essentially a zip file, one could theoretically modify game contents before installing the game onto the system and do all sorts of stuff to the game (Just like doax and doa3 mods on original xbox). I was just wondering if anyone would be interested in doing this sort of thing?

I will probably try some simple file swap mods once I get a working version of the game dumped from the vita card.

Please note mods: doing this requires you to have and dump the original copy of the game that you own, at no time am I promoting piracy, just possible game modding. (although this topic will probably be deleted anyway)

Brute

Standard Donor
Please note mods: doing this requires you to have and dump the original copy of the game that you own, at no time am I promoting piracy, just possible game modding. (although this topic will probably be deleted anyway)
Threads are never deleted. Only locked or merged.

Also, LOL

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD