Did Hitomi's involvement with Honoka opened to more importance of her character in future games? Did it make up for her lack of involvement with Ayane

Honoka is said to be Ayane's half sister so I wouldn't be surprised if Hitomi found out connections between the two if the time came. How her involvement now that Honoka entered the fray has made Hitomi more important than she seems to be. In future games, would Hitomi have more of a major role in future storylines thanks to Ayane, Hayate, and Honoka?

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
Honoka is said to be Ayane's half sister so I wouldn't be surprised if Hitomi found out connections between the two if the time came. How her involvement now that Honoka entered the fray has made Hitomi more important than she seems to be. In future games, would Hitomi have more of a major role in future storylines thanks to Ayane, Hayate, and Honoka?

I'm curious to know why you would believe Ayane and Honoka would contribute to Hitomi getting more storyline time. Hayate I could understand a bit more seeing as how they were good friends when he wasn't himself.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD