DOA5U Different body types for the female characters? (Hips, Thighs)

kakaslka

What do u think about that?
There's nearly no difference in things like hips or thighs..
which (I think) could make characters even more individualistic.
They just all look the same to me.

Argentus

What do u think about that?
There's nearly no difference in things like hips or thighs..
which (I think) could make characters even more individualistic.
They just all look the same to me.
Hmmm....lessee who should get emphasis on what...

Helena has thighs
Tina and Rachel have tits
I think Mila the latina should have hips and ass, same with Lisa. Mila more on hips, Lisa more on booty.
Kasumi and Ayane nothing stands out.
Christie has legs
Nyo has tongue and eyes.
Hitomi I feel also hips. That or give her more muscular build, same as Mila.

Actually Tina and Mila and Hitomi should all have more defined muscles, I think.

Marie has....um....nothing.

PhoenixVFIRE

I think a more individual take on each person's body would be a really good idea, but considering all the characters have pretty much looked the same since Day 1 in terms of body proportion, a sudden change would be really weird. Plus I'm sure it might piss off the perv fanbase if suddenly everyone became realistic.

Kodachi

Standard Donor
I've always wanted more definition Rachels arms (bicep/tricep), and thicker thighs and booty

Awesmic

Standard Donor
I've always wanted more definition Rachels arms (bicep/tricep), and thicker thighs and booty
So basically, you want her modeled after Freya Folkvangr (FacesofFreya).

havwol_0003.jpg

cos_elite_powergirl_cosplay_by_freya_folkvangr.jpg

Aspect

It doesn't bother me that the body types aren't all different. I probably wouldn't be able to tell a few cm difference here and there just by looking at it. The faces and personality are all that matter to me in terms of differentiation. That is, I wouldn't be a fan of a chubby to obese looking character female or not.

TLEE SAID THIS:

Hmmm....lessee who should get emphasis on what...

Helena has thighs
Tina and Rachel have tits
I think Mila the latina should have hips and ass, same with Lisa. Mila more on hips, Lisa more on booty.
Kasumi and Ayane nothing stands out.
Christie has legs
Nyo has tongue and eyes.
Hitomi I feel also hips. That or give her more muscular build, same as Mila.

Actually Tina and Mila and Hitomi should all have more defined muscles, I think.

Marie has....um....nothing.

Marie is petite. There are guys out there who dig petite girls.

Argentus

As long as they don't look mannish like in Tekken or any NRS game, I'm good with this.
Or with it causing glaring clipping issues. Or the inverse.

Remember using Astaroths style in a cas character? Enemies just floating in front of your hands because you aren't actually big enough for the grab animation

Xhominid The Demon Within

Or with it causing glaring clipping issues. Or the inverse.

Remember using Astaroths style in a cas character? Enemies just floating in front of your hands because you aren't actually big enough for the grab animation

Yeah, just make certain they look like actual females. The faces are good enough, don't fuck with the shoulders and make them look like males pls.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD