DOA4 Do you still play?

Do you still play DOA4?

• Yes

• No

• Occasionally

Results are only viewable after voting.

Uncle_T

I can't vote since I never played 4 and i never owned a 360 but I still want to play DOA4(and 3)someday.

Moneyspider_Todd

I still play it, and is still my fav DOA game. After the let down that was DOA5 for me (i bought my copy the launch day, ended the story mode and then barely picked it, not even thinking about the updates and the bazillion DLCs) I resume 4 for time to time, and even if i'm too lazy to pick the disc i have the demo installed to quick play XD

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I play for kasumi old hair tied back style I liked it I don't know why they changed it to a side ponytail
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

This right here, aside from her default ponytail in DOA5 all of her hairstyles were downgraded in some way. Jesus do I wish we could have Kasumi's DOA4 hair over her DOA5 one -_- What was TN thinking???
Fotor_148564609762846.jpg

P2p1mbs

I play every few weeks when I feel like I want to play thru every doa game I have that I can play (all doa games playable on 360) so I do play doa4 sometimes but out of all the doa games I play,4 is the one I hate going thru the most; I just dont like most of the changes made in the overall game. Using Nicole is fun but I would rather use Rachel in doa5 LR.

Moneyspider_Todd

in my case, my only complain with DOA4 is how difficult alpha152 is, but also i would love to see an enhanced version of DOA4 with more content, Dimensions-based costumes and stuff. DOA4 surely was and still is my favorite DOA, but dimensions had so many new and old content that makes me wonder what if DOA4 had an Ultimate or Hardcore version.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
in my case, my only complain with DOA4 is how difficult alpha152 is, but also i would love to see an enhanced version of DOA4 with more content, Dimensions-based costumes and stuff. DOA4 surely was and still is my favorite DOA, but dimensions had so many new and old content that makes me wonder what if DOA4 had an Ultimate or Hardcore version.
I wouldn't mind that either, TN still has the DOA4 assets they could just:

☆Make stages less random and use the DOA5 system bar PBs and PLs

☆Add the English voices from DOA5 and Dimensions English voices for the extra characters included in that game, just port them over

☆Update hair and cloth physics and use the Dimensions face expressions.

That'd honestly be something I'd love

Moneyspider_Todd

few weeks ago there was online free weekend in xbox. i was able to know, make and use the looby, but sadly there was no one to play with.

when i get gold we could play some matches, folks!

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD