DoA 5 Gen Fu topic.

chocogerman777

So DrDogg.. Is Gen Fu still top-tier in this game?
185276_10151101591291785_1188596448_n.jpg

"Saahk..MAI DIK!"

Belinea

In a stage with a roof is it possible for Gen to 236h+p them into it, and then have time for a guaranteed 44p back into the roof?

Omegan Eckhart

When I asked DrDogg about :3::P+K: all he had to say was "broken". Hopefully he was kidding, Busa and Helena's BS crushes got nerfed so hopefully Gen Fu isn't exempt.

TRI Mike

Fu's never been anything other than top tier. I don't really think this game will be any different.

DontForkWitMe

Well they didn't nerf Busa so my guess is he hasn't been either.
yeah i understand that but getting free launchers from parries is what separated eliot from the rest of the cast shown but if gen fu does too while being his usual op top tier broken self then shit just got real, wouldn't be surprised if he is in the same tier as the vf characters

Omegan Eckhart

Like Mike said he will be top tier as always, I don't know how though. I doubt they will give him free launchers off of parries seeing as they are trying to keep all characters different. He will get something godly though.

TRI Mike

He'll probably get enough frame advantage to avoid interruptions, something like Bass' pick-ups. They don't guarantee anything but leave him in a very clear advantage.

Omegan Eckhart

He'll probably get enough frame advantage to avoid interruptions, something like Bass' pick-ups. They don't guarantee anything but leave him in a very clear advantage.
I just hope he gets a good nerf, he's way to easy to use in comparison to how good he is.

TRI Mike

No one needs to be nerfed. NO ONE. It's better to buff everyone than nerfing just because some players find trouble against top-tier characters. Besides, nobody in DOA has ever been "broken" or "OP". This has been discussed thousands of times before. When they nerf, shit like Hele happen. Gen Fu has always been a great character.

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
Yeah, I don't want them nerfing the old man. He's always been scary, but they shouldn't nerf him. They just need to make everyone else scary too.

synce

The reason he's OP is simple... no one would use this geezer otherwise. Helena and Lisa can be utter trash but they still have boobs

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD