DOA as Anime series

Would DOA work as Anime?

• Total voters
What are your thoughts? I mean earlier DOA Character Designs are anime like but now they got shafted to realism. This would bring back the nostalgia and I am still debating whether or not this would work as an expansion since chances are this could be a massive failure. Team Ninja should just focus on strategizing carefully and at the same time focus on the main cast. If it does then an OVA, Film Series could work. CGI takes a lot of effort and the closest thing we got was Monty Oum's Dead Fantasy.

Dr PaC

I think DOA as an anime would be cool. The story would be fleshed out more. We could see Kasumi's personality actually shine, see Ayane's inner conflict with her emotions on having to kill her half sis whom she's jealous of most, Hayate's journey back to regaining his honor and his time with Hitomi as Ein. Really all kinds of nice lore to tell from a DOA anime.

Or they would go the Tekken route and make an out-of-cannon, jumbled mess of an OVA. Either way, I'd watch it, if only to see one of my favorite fighting games animated.

*Screw a CGI animation. Unless it's legit done like the cutscenes were from DOA4 by TN's best animators*

Derock

I want an anime of DOA! (Hell, Soul Calibur almost got one from the Art Gallery back in 1).

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD