DOA gathering - May 13-14 - Philly, PA

The HuBBs

Ok guys I think its time we have another gathering. This time I will host for you all in May. It willbe held in the middle of the month on a friday and saturday.

Our games of choice will be DOA++, DOA2U, DOA3.1 and for those who desperately want to torture themselves, DOA4.

It wil be a two day event which means people will need housing. Unfortunately being a dad means I can only house 1 person, if the wife will let me. I will contact Kasumi Chan and see if she will help out.

If housing arrangements cannot be meet, then I will make it a 1 day event and hold it on the 14th of May.

I will post my address for anyone interested in making the drive at the beginning of May.

The HuBBs

feels like I got
punch.gif

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Sounds great. Hopefully everything works out. Keep me updated on what we need.

The HuBBs

Looks like we are going tohavea good gathering. We got my 3 buddies from the SC community joining us at some point and 4 maybes, like mastergamer, rolento, and a couple others.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Sounds like the event is going to be awesome. Hopefully we can help share our enjoyment of DOA with those SC players. I know I've been able to enjoy SC before as well.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Trust me Allan, there will be three things guaranteed to happen that weekend:

1. There will be streaming
2. There will be recording
3. There will be fun had by all

I pity those who don't want to participate in the fun :D

Allan Paris

Oh shit, STREAMING?! I will most definitely tune in, I can come here for that, right?

only if I will have my car around that time. . . . oh well. . at least I get to watch.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
The stream should automatically be posted on the event's page in the events category of the site.

grap3fruitman

Standard Donor
While I would love to watch the stream, it's unlikely that I'll be able to sit down through the whole thing because I'll be running errands and what-not. Is it possible for the entire stream to be recorded and be uploaded somewhere afterwards? Question the second: will you be able to provide audio commentary during the stream? It would be nice to be able to get some insight from more knowledgeable DOA players about what's going on, not just for myself, but for other players as well. I also just love commentaries, haha.

grap3fruitman

Standard Donor
I probably should have thought to have done this sooner:

doachampfb_may11gathering.png

Team Ninja's Twitter account seems to have disappeared for some reason which kind of implies to me that they didn't really care to reach out to the community like they claimed. Hopefully I'm just being overly negative and am wrong because I really would like for Team Ninja to take some advice from some of their most dedicated fans. Like the ones found here on FreeStepDodge.com. Hint, hint, wink, wink, nudge, nudge, etc, etc.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD