DOA4 Beta Footage

crapoZK

Standard Donor
That "flat" stun animation that they gave Ayane on her 2KK is dope. Hopefully they can incorporate it into DOA6 from moves that have the same kind of look. Things that I had noticed from watching these videos are:
  • Ayane also had a 2KP which definitely launches on CH and Stun.
  • Ayane had a backturned high launcher but I am unsure of the input. I just know that it didn't make the final cut.
  • Kasumi had 2K2K - which had the animations of 2K and 1K put together. Didn't make final cut.
  • Kasumi also had a launching variant of her 66H+K. It seemed to be a fake which then went into her WuK Launcher animation.
  • Hayabusa had his old P+K, which is now his DOA5 Ongyoin P (I think). This one light stunned on NH.
  • There was an on-hit animation when you tried to throw a stunned opponent. It seemingly resets the advantage of both players.
  • Christie was a lot slower.
  • Christie had a launcher after PPP.
  • Christie's 4 hit ender from 4PP was 3 hits and was a lot slower. All mid hitting, and looked like a Guard Breaker.
  • Christie also had a different 2P animation. It looked like a VF 2P.
  • Hayabusa's 9K gave the flat stun on all hits. Looks like that stun granted guaranteed damage.
  • Kokoro's 1PPP had sit-down stun on the 3rd P. Decent.
  • Eliot's 3P gave SDS on a crouching opponent on CH.
  • Eliot had a 4PK that KD'd on NH.
  • Lisa had a kick move from 7K that launched. It also slid so she had good range on it.
  • Lisa had a jumping kick that KDs on regular hit.
  • PPPP+K was a thing for Lisa.
  • Lisa had a throw that I have never seen before but it was dope.
  • Jann Lee had a kick similar to what his H+K is now. However it looks like it hits high. Yet to see the OH or OB effects but it looks like it would Guard Break.
  • Jann Lee's 9P ended stun threshold immediately.
  • Zack had a move that looked like a quicker version of P+K.
That's all I've got so far for character specifics. Next post I may look into the system itself.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD