DOA4 or DOAD?

Which game is worse?

• Total voters

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
So, I'm fairly certain that these are the two most disliked games in the series, but I don't know which one is generally considered worse.

Personally, I couldn't stand Dimensions at all. I stopped playing it just a few weeks after it came out. To me, it felt like a lazy port of DOA4 with a few changes. I noticed that some moves were altered, height damage could KO, 3-point holds were back, and several characters had projectile attacks.

The online system sucked, and there was no real tag mode. I do think that Chronicle mode was significantly better than the story mode of previous titles, though it was still pretty bad.

I just hated Dimensions. DOA4 is no gem, but I can still enjoy it at times.

So which game do you think is worse. That's worse, not better.

Allan Paris

DOA4.1 is the worst. There are too many threads and discussions on it for me to sit here and type them out. Do a little research (here at FSD) and you will see which one is worst.

DOAD wasn't all that bad for a handheld game. Also, some of the problems in DOA4 were fixed in that game.

Codemaster92163

I really enjoyed dimensions. Sure, it wasn't the best thing ever, but for a handheld fighter, it did quite a bit right. The characters were more balanced, counters lost a liiiittle bit of effectiveness, new juggle opportunities, a few new moves and some new characters. I prefer how dimensions plays over 4, myself.

Pupi18

Dimensions was more balanced even if they gave Ryu the crappy projectile (easy to avoid) some characters got nerfed and the biggest complainment besides gameplay stuff would be the sterile feeling on the environments at times. (Also wanted more stages)

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
DOA4 sucked once they started patching it, and didn't care to fix the crappy online. DOAD just sucks.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD