News DOA5 LAST ROUND ANNOUNCED!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
At the finale of the Japan DOA5UA Summer Carnival Producer Hayashi presented a trailer for the next big DOA title.

BwXA7fWCcAENF67.jpg

It will be available Spring 2015 on both Xbox1 and PS4

from the short trailer, it seemed that the DOATEC stage from DOA3 will be making a return .. (it wasn't clear but it looked like it was raining as well!!)

(Guess I gotta buy a next gen arcade stick now .. )

CyberEvil's Edit: There is not a confirmed list of platforms. This game is not announced as a current gen (Xbox One and PS4) exclusive. It's not really announced as anything other than a title that will be arriving. Please stick to discussing the existence of the title and what you hope it will bring. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

CLG

not okay...this will just split the community even more and the ps4 doesn't even have free online this time around. If this was a doa6 it would be better but this is just another cash grab...

also let's add that current sticks don't currently work natively with any of the new consoles without modding.

mizking

wait, that means i have to buy everything again and complete story mode for the second time right? (ah great)

Kronin

wait, that means i have to buy everything again and complete story mode for the second time right? (ah great)

Very likely the DLC contents will be transferred just as happened from DoA5 to DoA5U. About the Story mode (that btw I played more times for fun XD), for what I remember there was no reason to complete it in DoA5U if you have already did it previously safe maybe for getting some new titles, but I could remember wrong (however this time the story could be different with the addition of new chapters, so maybe could be needed to all the players to completing it for unlocking some achievements...).

Berzerk!

Here's the trailer

I'm excited. Love the usability of new gen, particularly Xbox One, so it will be very nice to have DOA on there.
I don't know why it is going to take so long to port the existing game - it will be out Feb/March?
Maybe a commercial decision. I would think they're capable of releasing this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD