DOA5:LR Bass Wishlist

crapoZK

Standard Donor
I would actually want his pick-ups to have more advantage. That'd be cool.

UncleKitchener

Standard Donor
His pick up is already high on advantage enough that 66P cannot be interrupted or crushed by anything. Any more advantage and he'd get a guaranteed p+k.

I want either better speed or more solid tools and advantageous situations.

Last edited:

crapoZK

Standard Donor
His pick up is already high on advantage enough that 66P cannot be interrupted or crushed by anything. Any more advantage and he'd get a guaranteed p+k.

I want either better speed or more solid tools and advantageous situations.
Maybe a throw that's like this. Get a launch off of it. That'd be sick, imo. Maybe combo throw off of 3K?
4c6d25c4b313029cd6799105b73719a5.jpg

UncleKitchener

Standard Donor
Right now, I'd rather have something solid than some flashy move, since he already has those and they're useless. But I wouldn't mind seeing a mid hit throw as that would be useful in stun situations and mixups.

I think something beneficial would be a fast short ranged OH, something like 12i which would give him +4. Something like his DOA4 4T which gave advantage and with some extensions guaranteed launchers. He needs no guaranteed launchers here. Just something unique to set him apart from everyone else.

+0~2 on normal OH and +4 or more on Hi-counter. I'd take momentum shift over damage any day.

That is pretty much all he needs. No super guard break move, no slow unblockables, no more damage. Just that one thing.

That gif is pretty sick though.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
I've tried asking for that oh, and basically it was denied. I brought it up to the Japanese testers though and they seemed OK with it so if it does get in then it'd be because the Japanese were saying the same thing an american was.

UncleKitchener

Standard Donor
Well, at this point I'm kinda going with King and Marduk. I did miss proper 10f jabs and solid movesets.

Bass is great fun, but it becomes too much of a chore sometimes.

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD