DOA5+ quietly gets gravure and swimsuits DLC

akhi216

Standard Donor
Apparently the 12 bikini outfits and the 'extreme private gravure movies' that buyers of the Japanese DOA5+ Collector's Edition have managed to weasel their way onto the US PS Store as paid DLC. I'm not sure how it managed to fly so far under the radar as the official US PS Blog didn't mention it.
2013-04-17-210329.jpg

The DLC pack contains 12 outfits for all of the ladies and 6 gravure movies.

PacManila

Dam 17 bucks is a pretty steep price. Does anyone know if cross-goods really does work with this pack? As of now, the cheerleader pack doesn't even transfer over.

XZero264

FSD | Nichol
Premium Donor
So far doesn't transfer over and isn't available on PS3 (thank you Sony Entertainment Network for giving me $20 for "being one of the most active members").

Pretty much all color/costume swaps downloaded via 3 separate dlc packs called "Kasumi", "Ayane", and "Hitome." Not sure who is in which packs, aside from named characters. Four and a half outfits are actually new (Kasumi/Ayane, Helena, Pai, and Hitomi definitely are. Maybe Lei Fang) while the rest are swaps.

Videos are a 450mb file. Not gonna install it because I don't want it taking up space.

NinJaSword

The cross good part of DOA 5+ is a train wreck in the US. Still no fix for the cheerleaders dlc and who knows on this latest Getaway set. Real shame too.

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
I hope xbox eventually gets some love too :(

I believe they said that PS3 and Xbox will get the Paradise bikinis in July and I'm sure we'll get the cheerleader outfits eventually. After all, the screenshots used to promote them were with the console version's character models, not the Vita version's. We likely won't get the gravure videos though.

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
I believe they said that PS3 and Xbox will get the Paradise bikinis in July and I'm sure we'll get the cheerleader outfits eventually. After all, the screenshots used to promote them were with the console version's character models, not the Vita version's. We likely won't get the gravure videos though.

I can live without the vids.. lol
but costumes really spice up the game .. :)
I want the Cyborg ninjas pack ... they look awesome

Brute

Standard Donor
I just don't like the idea of system-exclusive stuff. Even if I don't plan on using it much, I want to have all content with my console copy of the game. This kind of thing is just annoying.

XZero264

FSD | Nichol
Premium Donor
I want the Cyborg ninjas pack ... they look awesome
Colors are so bright they have their own blurred auras on console (really hard to see on Vita). It's really cool to see any of them flying all over the place, almost as epileptic as two Zacks in alien costumes with the lights turned on.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD