Media DOA5 Ultimate photo album Exporter & Converter for PS3!

Split Infinity

Disclaimer: This is NOT my tool, it was made by a user 'neocursed' from GameFAQs.

Heyo girls and guys. I do believe you'll find the following mightily useful.
Those of us who are on PS3 are stuck between a rock and a hard place when it comes to trying to extract photos for photo album. Well, not any longer.
smile.png

Today I found a topic on gamefaqs by the user 'neocursed', who wrote up a tool allowing you to export the photos and then convert them into a png format at 1280x720 resolution.
yahoo.gif

The link to the tool is here (instructions on using it are provided inside):

https://app.box.com/s/tpqmn9uun2gfliuz6wn5

Below is a couple of pics I took and then extracted with the tool so you can see how well they turned out.

There are some limitations - currently it works for US and EU versions of the game. If you want to export pictures from JP version, first you have to resign the picture directories to either US or EU version.

NPUB31289ALBMOC05K0032006028144.png
NPUB31289ALBMOC05K0156006028077.png
So, all in all, I hope you find the tool useful.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Wow, seems to work even better, than it works with my Xbox360, because I see no trance of any compression artifacts. :(

abelnog91

Thanks a lot for the link i downloaded and tryed it yesterday, i just recently got into the photo mode it works amazingly :)

skullknight

so like if i made a picture and i saved it, i use this program and i can see my photo in full screen ?

ok back again and it works, i can finally get pictures from dead or alive 5 ultimate, without needed to go on facebook. thanks so much for this awesome program.

Last edited:

Rapham0n

The "tool" has been updated. It now works with the US, EU, Australian and Asian versions of Dead Or Alive 5 and Dead Or Alive 5 Ultimate. You can download it from here: https://app.box.com/s/tpqmn9uun2gfliuz6wn5

Please note this is for PlayStation 3 version. If you are on Xbox 360 you will have to find some other way to export your photos to PC.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD