DOA5a: Online manual and feedback now available

210429-1085868875_team_ninja_logo_large.jpg

Over at Dead or Alive 5's Official Page, Team NINJA has posted a mini-manual to the demo including some of the system properties, character bios, and a small section of the character's move lists.

In addition, they have provided the link to give them feedback on what you think of the demo or system shown in it. So if you are(n't) happy with something, feel free to voice your opinion to them as they are providing a line of communication to provide your thoughts.

The Dead or Alive 5 Alpha Demo comes inside the Ninja Gaiden 3 Collector's Edition packaging as a downloadable code. Ninja Gaiden 3 will be out in America this Tuesday, March 20th, and in Europe on Friday, March 23rd.

Source: Dead or Alive 5

I'm on travel for work at the moment so I'm having my wife pick it up for me... not gonna be able to partake until the 30th at the earliest... =\

I'll be eyeing everyone's impressions like a hawk though, I shall live vicariously through you all!

Actually, if you preordered it from gamestop you got the code on the receipt.

That way you could just go home, download the demo and return the game - because NG3 is the ass end of the series.

I'm not to worried about keeping / not keeping the game. I've been on the road for work for the past few weeks and wont get back until the 30th, so the problem is I just don't have access to my console.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD