DOA5U DOA5U (1.07) HAYATE COMBO VIDEO !!

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor

This video is meant to shed some light on what Hayate is capable of in ver. 1.07. It goes over B&B setups, Critical Burst setups, Power launcher combos (indoors and outdoors), as well as environmental combos. All the combos displayed in the video CANNOT be stagger escaped, which means that your opponent is put in a situation where he is forced to guess and risk a hold.

I hope you find this video both informative and entertaining. ^^

Special thanks to:
Artists:AXOUEL2009
Combo Advice: KOBM

日本語バージョンこちらへ: 

JKT

Wow the combos were as expected, amazing! That 196 damage combo was so brutal! Good job!

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
It was so good ! Really good mix ups and everything :) :3_::P::P: tho is giving me troubles !
I made sure that I only show the max damage in this video ..
There are much easier alternatives without using the 3_PP, however you will end up sacrificing 1-3 points of damage depending on the combo (which isn't bad)

Here are a few alternatives that will help you get by:
41236H+P > 6K > 4K6K > 33KK
(vs. MID K)46H > 9P > 8P > (BT)PP6PK
(vs. JUMP K)6H > 9P > 8P > (BT)PP6PK
(after CB)6P+K.P+K > 4P6P+K.K > (BT)7K

Those are the toughest situations you will have trouble with the 3_PP.. so these alternatives should help you out :)
I would also like to point out that these alternatives also require zero timing .. making them extremely valuable (and far easier to do).

on a side note:
(Opponent back to wall)41236H+P > 4K6K > 8P > (BT)PP6PK.. for max damage

I hope you find these helpful :)

Jaguar360

This was a great video! I really liked your use of :3_::P: as a relauncher in a few of the combos and seeing the guaranteed stuff that Hayate has was pretty interesting.
Keep doing what you're doing Emperor Cow!

PreSoul

Someone is working hard for the community!
always informative and nicely detailed
Thanks for ur videos
Keep it up

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
PreSoul said:
Someone is working hard for the community!
always informative and nicely detailed
Thanks for ur videos
Keep it up

Come to riyadh man... Even if its for a day.. we have to play offline!

Repoman

I've been waiting sooo long for a video like this to come out for hayate...this vid is goin to help me out a lot for SJ8.thank u so much for making this video..u did an amazing job..

Tulkas

Premium Donor
Thanks for the video Emperor, now I have new stuff to improve my Hayate! :D

I was surprised by 9pp being guaranteed combo heheh, good during the stun game to beat low-hold escapers and send them to far danger zones I think. :)

I'll try that p+k 4p... combo. The best I had got so far is p+k [3]pp 33kk. Also that 4kk... combo, I just knew 66 8p 7k...

And very stylish that combo in Home stage. :cool:

Madian

Excellent work Emperor. I was hoping to see something new and I did. Mission accomplished. Congrats.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD