DOA5U: 1K 3K Online Wins Titles

Brock Lesnar

Well, I want start this thread just for fun. Im interested in the 1k 3k wins online titles, I mean, those titles looks super hards to have but I know that some of you guys have some of them.

Will be cool if the people that have them can post them here for have like a full list, like: Kasumi 1K online wins Tittle is "_______" or Jacky's 3K online wins titles is "____"

JahAIive

I can help a little:

Ein 1k online wins: This fight is over

Momiji 1k online wins: Let's do our best

Brock Lesnar

Thanks @Mr. Wah and @Tania Colte !!

Actually, in that video I can find all 1k and 3k titles for 24 characthers!

Still I dont know about Jacky, NyoTengu, Marie Rose, Leon, Phase 4, Momiji, Ein and Rachel!

1k of Momiji and 1K of Ein already posted!

If someone know the rest please post them! Thanks :)

KING JAIMY

Yes, indeed in that video you can find the 1K and 3K titles for all characters, except the 5U characters, which are: Jacky, Ein, Leon, Momiji, Rachel, Marie Rose, Phase 4 and Nyotengu. That means these are the only characters relevant for further contribution in this thread.

The ones I've unlocked:

Momiji's 1K wins: Let's do our best
Jacky's 1K wins: Flight Jacket

The ones I've seen/heard of:

Momiji's 3K wins (not unlocked personally, source below): Don't underestimate a Dragon Shrine Maiden
Phase 4 1K wins (heard from Tokyo PewPew): Tear

Source for Momiji's 3000 wins title: http://teamninja-studio.com/doa5/ultimate/uk/home.html#features
Scroll down almost to the bottom. Momiji's 3000 wins title can be seen under the heading 'New Titles'. That title is even highlighted which means that this is definitely her 3000 wins title.

tokiopewpew

Standard Donor
Am I really that dense? I don't get the reference at all...

lmao, better nevermind, I was just guessing xD

A boss with multiple phases that unlocks an achievment called rest in peace. Mhm ... just made my wide-screen imagination running wild :rolleyes:.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD