DOA5U DOA5U (ver. 1.05) SARAH - Combo Video

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor

This video is meant to shed some light on what Sarah is capable of in ver. 1.05. It goes over B&B setups, Critical Burst setups, Power launcher combos (indoors and outdoors), as well as environmental combos. All the combos displayed in the video CANNOT be stagger escaped, which means that your opponent is put in a situation where he is forced to guess and risk a hold.

I hope you find this video both informative and entertaining. ^^

Special thanks to:
Artist:Axouel2009
Combo Advice: Light__K

日本語バージョンこちらへ:

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
I'll get around to doing one for her eventually :) .. but there are certain characters I need to learn (for my own personal match up experience... Also, I'm still having a main character identity crisis.. lol)

All in good time :)

Lulu

How do you make 33 H+K connect after you bound them with 6 H+K ?
Its in her combo challenge and I've been experimenting with all sorts of dash tecniques that can get me closer faster so I can connect 33 H+K. I'm not getting consistent results, and even so the launch height is so low, trying to sneak in 4 hits on an opponent thats only a 5 Inches off the Ground on a consistent basis is asking for way too much.... I can't even do even do it once.

If the input was different then I could dash faster, I can do 66 236 much faster than I can 33 33 or 66 33 or the current one I'm struggling with: 6 33.

Nuke-Nin

How do you make 33 H+K connect after you bound them with 6 H+K ?
Its in her combo challenge and I've been experimenting with all sorts of dash tecniques that can get me closer faster so I can connect 33 H+K. I'm not getting consistent results, and even so the launch height is so low, trying to sneak in 4 hits on an opponent thats only a 5 Inches off the Ground on a consistent basis is asking for way too much.... I can't even do even do it once.

If the input was different then I could dash faster, I can do 66 236 much faster than I can 33 33 or 66 33 or the current one I'm struggling with: 6 33.
Hello! have you got it down yet? alot of combos I have had trouble doing with her are easily done by switching stances which Sarah does by pressing 8P+K

Lulu

Hello! have you got it down yet? alot of combos I have had trouble doing with her are easily done by switching stances which Sarah does by pressing 8P+K

Yeah tried that.... this isn't one of those stance things... the problem is the dash.

Anyway I won't be revisiting that challenge for a while..... too busy trying to learn Lisa.

Edit: Nailed It !!!!

Last edited:

Lulu

LoL... WoW I didn't notice it before but :4::H+K: Always Triggers Floor Dangerzones when you rebounce with it.... and I mean always... it doesn't just happen once like with Jacky and Mila.

This can be both a good and a bad thing depending on which stage you are in.

Edit : There is a Variation to the "Triple Bounce" Critical Burst Combo (the one where Sarah freesteps behind after a critical burst)..... after the Initial Bounce, you can instead relaunch them into the air with the Spear Kick :3::3::H+K::K::h: then Jab and Bounce them again then apply the Killer Bee Ender. this "Double Bounce" version does 4 Points less Damage than the Triple Bounce Version but in Stages like Temple of The Dragon And Home where the floor will cave in after only 2 Bounces.... as long as the first bounce doesn't damage the floor then you can complete the Juggle..... and possibly break the floor at the end with the Killer Bee Assualt.

Edit 2: did you know Sarah's Spear Kick is completely new to her move list.... she only got it when she joined DoA.... she never had it in Virtua Fighter. :)

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD