DOA5U DOA5U (ver.1.09) ZACK - COMBO VIDEO!!

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor

This video is meant to shed some light on what Zack is capable of in ver. 1.09. It goes over B&B setups, Critical Burst setups, Power launcher combos (indoors and outdoors), as well as environmental combos. All the combos displayed in the video CANNOT be stagger escaped, which means that your opponent is put in a situation where he is forced to guess and risk a hold.

I hope you find this video both informative and entertaining. ^^

Special thanks to:
Artists:AXOUEL2009, REPTILES
Combo Advice: CROUTE CHEF

日本語バージョンこちらへ:

RhythmikDesigns

Thanks for doing a video on Zack. Also anyone who is interested, any combo that ends in 6KK sets up an unholdable situation. For 2P and 7P. 2P is really only good if they don't tech because you can follow it up w/ 2K or 3PP to FT. If they do tech, you still get the 2P but you'll be negative. If you catch them teching the setup then you can go for 7P. So in essence, test/condition them w/ 2P, then once you get them to start teching go for the 7P.

PreSoul

nice stuff man, zack is really tricky^^
one thing i like about ur tut videos is that u always give the best details available not to mention the editing itself, very informative..
as always keep up the gd work

Last edited:

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
nice stuff man, zack is really tricky^^
one thing i like about ur tut videos is that u always give the best details available not to mention the editing itself, very informative..
as always keep up the gd work

Thanks man .. you should still come to Riyadh .. we need to play offline .. none of this online lag crap

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD