DOA5U wanted Costumes

Dan

Post the costumes wanted for DOA5U.
Welcome/Encouraged to repost costumes on Twitter/ Facebook/ Other
here's what I put together for Tina
jmOnKi6LDTv.jpg

It is a combination of all 4 costumes:
DOA1 C5: hat, shirt color, off to the side hanging belt and gun, & short cowboy boots
DOA2U C10: peeking red under garments, short sleeve shirt
DOA3 C4: my fav costume in DOA for tina, this the very essence what i wanted
DOA C2: Jean like shorts with white trims, diagonal hanging belt

added white top with short sleeves, Transparent material
added short boots to extenuate the legs to look longer
added really Short short shorts with an open fly to create a V & have peeking under garments & peeking out pockets.

Dan

In Ninja Gaiden Rachael had many hair styles and color and would be great if it came back for DOA5U for other characters too

Rachel_Hair_A02_JPG.jpg

I Know Hitomi was shown with an pony tail option in the DOA5U trailer , but it would be great to have a blonde hitomi with a pony tail too. She had a blonde option in DOA4. The more the merrier

DR2K

If Helena does not get her legacy genie outfit I will continue to wish for it.

grap3fruitman

Standard Donor
I want all the guys to have costumes with their ding-dongs hanging out to spite all you people that always pick the boobs. You know Leon's water throw? He's going to have a special version in this costume so when you come up for air after being drowned, Leon turns to the right and his shlong smacks you for additional damage.

Keved

I'd love to see the genie looking outfit & the ninja garb for Momiji

10229_147607907142_561642142_3131802_7810791_n.jpg

1190584-2132398252_full.jpg

I'd like to see a Roman style dress similar to Helena's for Rachel as well. I think she would look fairly suitable dressed in one of those lush white Roman style dresses. I also think something like this for Rachel would be interesting too i reckon. It wouldn't quite be a fully fledged Japanese game without some tentacles imo :cool:

Tekken-Tag-Tournament-2_2012_08-28-12_006.jpg_600.jpg

For Leon, i want to see his gladiator armor return so i can kick Zack off a cliff, Sparta style :cool:

320px-DOA4_Leon_3.jpg

Finally, i want a throw request too, & would love to see this grapple given to Rachel. (Minus the war hammer of course) :cool:

Kronin

I tweeted Team Ninja with this:

9tXMozi.jpg

I'm super glad that they have decided to add ny favourite NG outfit for Ayane, but I hope that we will be able also to play with her hood on ;)

With the arrive of Miyama's Flower, now my second most requested outfit become officially the first one:

hayabusa-d2.jpg

Rigorously unmasked! (or with the option to be so)

virtuaPAI

I am the reason why you are here!!!
Staff member
Administrator
-All I know I am very ecstatic for the return of Tina's silver outfit. I felt so out of place without it, It's return will not go unknowticed. I was thinking, why not just make costume packs based on each iteration, Than make packs based on brand new costumes.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD