DOA6 Deluxe Demo

SaihateDYNAMO

wait WHAT!???
tenor.gif

NewWestFan

Premium Donor
No way lmao I call BS
I suppose lmao. They can't patch an early release physical copy, but they can fine tune a Demo right up until they put it on the store to download, and even over the weekend they can change things on the fly since it's digital.
Do we need PS+/XBL gold to download? Also, how big is the download?
You do not require online subscription to download, but you will require it to play. It's going to run you through a login check just like the first beta.

P2p1mbs

Its almost midnight where I live so I could probably have started the download. Too bad I'm working night shift right now and wont be home for another 8 hours :(.

I might just start the download when I get home while I sleep but I wont be able to play anyways until saturday morning. Ill just download it before I leave for work tomorrow evening and hope it finishes by the time I get home saturday morning.

You do not require online subscription to download, but you will require it to play. It's going to run you through a login check just like the first beta.

I was already planning to renew my subscription for the main release. I'll just buy a 3 month subscription card tomorrow after I go to the gym then setup everything before I leave.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Will there be any unlockables that carry over to the main release?
I don't think so since the way it's structured it allows you access to all the hairstyles and costumes iirc and a starter to the story mode as well. It's basically like the builds we've seen already that let you use everything

Mama

There's a file that says Dead or Alive (Deluxe demo), but the release date is from beta test version back in January. Is that the one that's supposed to be downloaded or is there another file?

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
There's a file that says Dead or Alive (Deluxe demo), but the release date is from beta test version back in January. Is that the one that's supposed to be downloaded or is there another file?
That's the one, you can also just go in your PS4 library and download the beta again and it should give you the 28GB new file to begin preloading

leigang

but they can fine tune a Demo right up until they put it on the store to download, and even over the weekend they can change things on the fly since it's digital.
Not true, guy.
Everything released has to go through proper screening processes and get greenlit by the webstore owners, in this case sony and microsoft.
They can't just work on a patch for the demo right now and have it ready for tomorrow.
This demo was likely completed at the very least before it was announced.

NewWestFan

Premium Donor
Not true, guy.
Everything released has to go through proper screening processes and get greenlit by the webstore owners, in this case sony and microsoft.
They can't just work on a patch for the demo right now and have it ready for tomorrow.
I have definitely seen developers patch betas within 24 hours of receiving word of a critical error via feedback but I'll take your word for it!

Raansu

Not true, guy.

The stipulations for betas and demos are a bit more lenient over the usual certification process from what I've been told.

leigang

Yeah, ya both make good points.
But in this demo's case, I highly doubt they're putting in any last minute effort.
Unless the beta is literally the final game with its day one patch applied but with most of the content locked out(which is very possible), I'd consider this demo a pre-release build.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD