DOA6: Famitsu Interviews Shimbori

Cadaveri

Interview from famitsu https://www.famitsu.com/news/201806/09158656.html
(google translated)

The excitement of esports, "DOA"

- First of all,please tell me how the development of"DOA 6" was decided.

Shinbori's previous album "DOA 5" is a cumulative total of 1 million packaged versions, the basic free version has exceeded 11 million downloads, and those who are still playing today are continuously increasing all over the world.KOEI TECMO GAMES As a whole, it is still a title that can be continued, but as a development team I was feeling strongly that I wanted to submit a sequel, and I was gradually promoting research and development.In December of 2017,I declared that I will finish releasing and updating the download contents of"DOA 5 last round", but I also consulted with the producer Yuusuke Yusuke (Mr. Yosuke Azaya), and at about the same time, "DOA 6The development of full-scale development.

- In "DOA 5", Mr. Azaya was a producer and Shinbori was in charge of the director.In "DOA 6", Mr. Shinbori seems to be concurrently serving as producer and director.

Shinboro Yes.I've been playing fighting fighting games since long ago, so I am really happy with the development of the esports industry in recent years, and that's whyI wanted to join the"DOA" seriesin that swell.So, as a result of consulting with Azaburo as he wanted to take charge of promotion etc. at the same time while making a game, I was in charge of both the producer and the director.I will devote more passion and love to the"DOA 6".

- Iwould like toaskyou what kind of gamesuch "DOA 6" will become.First of all, we are told that the release date is scheduled for the beginning of 2019 ... ....?

Shinbori Although I can not answer about how long it is "the beginning", I hope I can tell you as soon as it is decided.

- Please let me know as soon as you decide!Next,whatis the theme ofthis "DOA 6"?

Shimabori 's theme is "fighting entertainment".The previous work sang "fighting entertainment", drew a flashy battle that fought with both entertainment and fighting but I think that I would like to pursue even more "fierce" in this work.One way to do that is to try "taboo".For example, although it may contaminate the body and clothes as a staging of the fight so far, only the girl's face was not hurt.However, as you can see the main visual on which haze was drawn, in this work girls will get hurt by fighting even girls.Also,there was a promise thatthe "DOA" series will not introduce things like "super hit killer gauge" for generations.However, we introduced a "break gauge" this time, so that we will break it.

- Game and visual seem to change considerably, do not you think?

Shinbori: That's right.Regarding the visual aspect, I wanted to make the expression of the skin more realistic this time, for example, the expressions of sweat, shadows, wrinkles are more powerful than the previous work.After all, if you fight a fierce fight, your face will get dirty and you will get scratched on your body.I had been looking at it as a taboo until now, but this time I made it dirty, scratched and bleeding.

- How about powering up the stage?

Shin Nippori is based on the specifications of PlayStation 4 and Xbox One generation.When it is "5", it was PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 generation, so the specifications of the game hard raised, of course, the graphics such as the background are also powered up.Because PlayStation 4 Pro and Xbox One X, and PC are also planning to correspond to 4K resolution, you can enjoy battle with a clearer screen.Perhaps the character's skin may look more beautiful.

- In "DOA 5", "soft engine" to express the texture of the human skin was talked about, is it also introduced in this work?

Shinbori "DOA 6", soft engine is not used.Instead, I used another drawing engine, and the whole visual is evolving.This time,we were finally able to undertake the physical lighting that we could not dowith "DOA 5", so that characters and backgrounds can be drawn more realistically.Also, the number of moving parts of the character 's face has also been increased, making it more expressive.I want to show you various "face" in the future, not only expression of emotions such as crying and laughing, but also a reaction when I was beaten my face.Of course, as a result of pursuing real, I think that more natural expression will come out.

- Kasumi's costumes are not cool sneaky clothes, it's a cool ninja suit.

As a visual image ofShinborias a whole, this time I am planning to draw a character for "coolness".After all,there is an opinion that"DOA" series is "It is embarrassing that girls are too sexy and play."Indeed, when I went to last year's "EVO 2017" (the World Tournament of Fighting Fighting Games held in Las Vegas every year), the fans gave me the opinion that "I want you to make it a bit cooler game."There are also such things, this time,we value the parenthesis so thateveryone inthe players can be proud of being a player of"DOA".

- That's why the costumes of the characters are also changing greatly.

What I referred toShinboriimage is recently American cinema movie.I have loved American chef since long ago ... ....Old American female heroes were many sexy things with body lines emphasized, but now they are changing to sharp and cool things.Looking at it, "DOA" alsothought about how todraw varietyin how todraw characters.

-There was also a feeling thatthe expressions oflovelynessand sexynesswere completed by"DOA 5".Iam looking forward to think that you can seea new image "DOA"from now on.

Of course I am thankful that you are endorsed byShinboriKawasaki's part, and I do not want to make cute girls at all, never give up.However, the main focus is put on "coolness".In that sense,I think thatthis workwill be the turning point of the"DOA" series.

What character do you care about?Game mode?
- Currently, the participation of six people participating in Masaki, Ryu Hayabusa, Hayate, Zach, Jean Lee, Elena has been announced.Besides, what kind of characters will appear?

Shinbori: Because I am a fighting fight gamer, I know that the participating characters are worrisome, but I can not say as a producer yet (laugh).Many characters will appear, so I hope you will have fun.

- One Chan, I thought that ... ... but I am sorry (laugh).In the "DOA 5" series,collaborative characters were participating inthe "Virtua Fighter" series, "The King of Fighters" series, "Sengoku Musou" series, but will collaborate characters compete in this work?

Since ShinboriHonkuwants to start firmly with the world view of "DOA 6", he will not participate in the game at first.And what's worrisome after release ... nothing has yet been decided.

- So, in the first appearance characters etc ... ...?

Shinbori It is a fighting fighting game to truth, so we have prepared characters that are first appearing.However, here is another report ... ....

--understood!I am also looking forward to it.By the way, speaking of the"DOA" series, abundant costumes are also attractive.Doyou evenconsider"DOA 6" to change costumes or download content?

ChangingShinboricostume is of course possible.At the stage of costumes to put in the package, the CG team is doing my best thinking of preparing as many costumes as possible.However, since the development from there is still under consideration, I think that I can tell as soon as it is decided.

- In "DOA 5", the story mode which enjoyed abundantly a magnificent story and a cut scene was also popular.Is there a story mode in this work?

Shinboro Yes.In "DOA6",a story mode of"DOA 5" or more is prepared.

- "DOA 5" was a style that story line advances while focusing on each one.

Since Shinbori "DOA 5" focused on the character, there was no pillar of the story, and users received the opinion that "the whole story is not understood" from the users.So this time, I think I will draw so that I can understand the main line firmly.

- As for the time axis, which is it going to be?

Itis a little afterShinbori "DOA 5".Details of the story etc will also be talked little by little in accordance with the release of the character in the future.

--I am looking forward to it.So, I'd like to ask about other game modes, but is there a training mode?

Shinbori Of course we are preparing.Training mode, as before, the number of frames of the technique (such as the time taken to put out the skill, the time from the start to the end of the motion of the technique, etc.) and the rigidity difference (when you make a guidance or guard You can practice with a style that you can grasp everything, such as which of the other party you can move and how quickly you can move.However, such data is for advanced users.I think that the problem of the fighting fighting game is the problem of the current situation, how much novice can create an environment where practice and learning are easy to do.The tutorial of"DOA 5" ran from 1 to 10, even in this mode it tells us as much as possible, but it is difficult for beginners to be caught suddenly, but it is difficult to remember.So, I am planning the game design, so that I would like to learn the system while enjoying playing and enjoying the process of gradually progressing.

-Speaking of"DOA", there are also popular modes in which photography can be enjoyed using the replay function etc. Is there also in this work?

Shinbori There is still a "DOA" series, so we are preparing.By the way, the gravure movie is not in the current schedule.This time, you should shoot cool photos!

- Next, I will ask about the stage.This time it is said that "Mass Destruction" and "Rumble Danger" will also appear as a new Danger (Stage Gimmick) .... First of all, please tell me about "Mass Destruction".

Shinbori "Mass Destruction" is literal translation "mass destruction".If you blow off your opponent normally and hit it against drums or wooden boxes on the stage, destroying those obstacles will slightly increase the damage.However, like a "breakblow", if you devise a technique to blow your opponent gently, you will be able to penetrate the obstacles and blow them away while destroying them, giving you great damage.This is "Mass Destruction".Since obstacles will not resurrect, if you activate this danger first, you will not receive "mass destruction" yourself.

--I see.So, what about "Rumble Danger"?

Shinbori "Rumble Danger" is a gimmick that audiences take over and push back when they blow away their opponent.Since the opponent pushed back is unprotected, you can continue combo.Even in the air combo, it will be pushed back when you hit the crowd, so fighting with it will be important.

- Danger seems to be more important than ever.Is there also a factor of "tag battle" that was prepared after"DOA 2" this time too?

Shinbori: No, there is no tag battle.That's why resources were consolidated into one-on-one matches in order to draw what I wanted to draw.Also, there are circumstances that the tag battle is hardly played.Originally, I love Tag Battle and Iwas playing the"DOA" series, so I really want to introduce it, but I abandoned this time due to disconnection.

- Well, that means putting emphasis on the one - on - one fight.By the way, do you plan to have a trial version or beta test?

In the area where you can experienceShinbori, we plan to have a test run at the event.First of all, we are planning to participate in E3 (Japan time only from 13th June 2018, a game show starting in Los Angeles, USA) but limited to media.The perfection degree is less than 10% and it is still at the prototype level, but I thought it was important to exhibit.Even in this state, if you can feel the interestingness of the game it will be a huge success, and even if you find a reflection point temporarily, you can do it by reflection and correction and then take advantage of it.First I wanted an evaluation.On the other hand, I do not know about the trial version yet.As I mentioned earlier, it's still the future title.

- Fighting fighting games have a locke test, and I think that players will be delighted with such opportunities, so please do!By the way, "DOA 5" also realized arcadeization, how is this work?

Shinbori This is also under consideration.Since the full-scale development of this work is still just decided, it is a previous story.

- The other day,it was announced that a competition of"DOA 5 last round" will be heldas a side tournament of "EVO 2018".Again,was it one of the measureslinkedto"DOA 6"?

Shinbori As I mentioned in the beginning, I felt likeputting"DOA" onthe flow of esports.It was the first time that I went to EVO, which was the first time last year but I was really moved by the spectacle that people well beyond 1000 people are absorbed in fighting fighting games.And, "I think that it is funny that"DOA"does not participatethough there is this excitement!" I decided to enter.Of course I wanted you to take it as a main tournament (Editorial note: the side tournament is smaller in scale than the main tournament), we do not have the game to release (latest game).So, first ofall, we decided to give an opportunity to reply to the players of the"DOA 5 last round", so we will have an event here.

- By the way, are there any plans to exhibit the test stands etc on "EVO 2018"?

I think that many people ofShinbori "DOA" fans will come, so I think that I would like to prepare an environment to play but the content is undecided.EVO is in August and I still have time (laugh).If it is decided in various ways, we will also make it public so please be patient.

--understood.Finally, please give a message to fans who are looking forward to this work.

Thank you very much for everyone who is still playingShinbori "DOA 5 last round" still.And, everyone who waited for the new work, I kept you waiting very much!FinallyI was able to announce" DOA 6".We will make something that everyone can enjoy, so please wait for a while keeping expectation.

Hmm some of this copypasted a bit poorly, I guess It's still readable xd

grap3fruitman

Standard Donor
Shinbori: No, there is no tag battle.That's why resources were consolidated into one-on-one matches in order to draw what I wanted to draw.Also, there are circumstances that the tag battle is hardly played.Originally, I love Tag Battle and Iwas playing the"DOA" series, so I really want to introduce it, but I abandoned this time due to disconnection.

People don't play tag because you broke tag, Shimbori.

The ruleset in 4 and 5 tag were awful and killed tag. If tag was like 2 and 3, it would be my favorite mode.

werewolfgold

Interview from famitsu https://www.famitsu.com/news/201806/09158656.html
(google translated)

The excitement of esports, "DOA"

- First of all,please tell me how the development of"DOA 6" was decided.

Shinbori's previous album "DOA 5" is a cumulative total of 1 million packaged versions, the basic free version has exceeded 11 million downloads, and those who are still playing today are continuously increasing all over the world.KOEI TECMO GAMES As a whole, it is still a title that can be continued, but as a development team I was feeling strongly that I wanted to submit a sequel, and I was gradually promoting research and development.In December of 2017,I declared that I will finish releasing and updating the download contents of"DOA 5 last round", but I also consulted with the producer Yuusuke Yusuke (Mr. Yosuke Azaya), and at about the same time, "DOA 6The development of full-scale development.

- In "DOA 5", Mr. Azaya was a producer and Shinbori was in charge of the director.In "DOA 6", Mr. Shinbori seems to be concurrently serving as producer and director.

Shinboro Yes.I've been playing fighting fighting games since long ago, so I am really happy with the development of the esports industry in recent years, and that's whyI wanted to join the"DOA" seriesin that swell.So, as a result of consulting with Azaburo as he wanted to take charge of promotion etc. at the same time while making a game, I was in charge of both the producer and the director.I will devote more passion and love to the"DOA 6".

- Iwould like toaskyou what kind of gamesuch "DOA 6" will become.First of all, we are told that the release date is scheduled for the beginning of 2019 ... ....?

Shinbori Although I can not answer about how long it is "the beginning", I hope I can tell you as soon as it is decided.

- Please let me know as soon as you decide!Next,whatis the theme ofthis "DOA 6"?

Shimabori 's theme is "fighting entertainment".The previous work sang "fighting entertainment", drew a flashy battle that fought with both entertainment and fighting but I think that I would like to pursue even more "fierce" in this work.One way to do that is to try "taboo".For example, although it may contaminate the body and clothes as a staging of the fight so far, only the girl's face was not hurt.However, as you can see the main visual on which haze was drawn, in this work girls will get hurt by fighting even girls.Also,there was a promise thatthe "DOA" series will not introduce things like "super hit killer gauge" for generations.However, we introduced a "break gauge" this time, so that we will break it.

- Game and visual seem to change considerably, do not you think?

Shinbori: That's right.Regarding the visual aspect, I wanted to make the expression of the skin more realistic this time, for example, the expressions of sweat, shadows, wrinkles are more powerful than the previous work.After all, if you fight a fierce fight, your face will get dirty and you will get scratched on your body.I had been looking at it as a taboo until now, but this time I made it dirty, scratched and bleeding.

- How about powering up the stage?

Shin Nippori is based on the specifications of PlayStation 4 and Xbox One generation.When it is "5", it was PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 generation, so the specifications of the game hard raised, of course, the graphics such as the background are also powered up.Because PlayStation 4 Pro and Xbox One X, and PC are also planning to correspond to 4K resolution, you can enjoy battle with a clearer screen.Perhaps the character's skin may look more beautiful.

- In "DOA 5", "soft engine" to express the texture of the human skin was talked about, is it also introduced in this work?

Shinbori "DOA 6", soft engine is not used.Instead, I used another drawing engine, and the whole visual is evolving.This time,we were finally able to undertake the physical lighting that we could not dowith "DOA 5", so that characters and backgrounds can be drawn more realistically.Also, the number of moving parts of the character 's face has also been increased, making it more expressive.I want to show you various "face" in the future, not only expression of emotions such as crying and laughing, but also a reaction when I was beaten my face.Of course, as a result of pursuing real, I think that more natural expression will come out.

- Kasumi's costumes are not cool sneaky clothes, it's a cool ninja suit.

As a visual image ofShinborias a whole, this time I am planning to draw a character for "coolness".After all,there is an opinion that"DOA" series is "It is embarrassing that girls are too sexy and play."Indeed, when I went to last year's "EVO 2017" (the World Tournament of Fighting Fighting Games held in Las Vegas every year), the fans gave me the opinion that "I want you to make it a bit cooler game."There are also such things, this time,we value the parenthesis so thateveryone inthe players can be proud of being a player of"DOA".

- That's why the costumes of the characters are also changing greatly.

What I referred toShinboriimage is recently American cinema movie.I have loved American chef since long ago ... ....Old American female heroes were many sexy things with body lines emphasized, but now they are changing to sharp and cool things.Looking at it, "DOA" alsothought about how todraw varietyin how todraw characters.

-There was also a feeling thatthe expressions oflovelynessand sexynesswere completed by"DOA 5".Iam looking forward to think that you can seea new image "DOA"from now on.

Of course I am thankful that you are endorsed byShinboriKawasaki's part, and I do not want to make cute girls at all, never give up.However, the main focus is put on "coolness".In that sense,I think thatthis workwill be the turning point of the"DOA" series.

What character do you care about?Game mode?
- Currently, the participation of six people participating in Masaki, Ryu Hayabusa, Hayate, Zach, Jean Lee, Elena has been announced.Besides, what kind of characters will appear?

Shinbori: Because I am a fighting fight gamer, I know that the participating characters are worrisome, but I can not say as a producer yet (laugh).Many characters will appear, so I hope you will have fun.

- One Chan, I thought that ... ... but I am sorry (laugh).In the "DOA 5" series,collaborative characters were participating inthe "Virtua Fighter" series, "The King of Fighters" series, "Sengoku Musou" series, but will collaborate characters compete in this work?

Since ShinboriHonkuwants to start firmly with the world view of "DOA 6", he will not participate in the game at first.And what's worrisome after release ... nothing has yet been decided.

- So, in the first appearance characters etc ... ...?

Shinbori It is a fighting fighting game to truth, so we have prepared characters that are first appearing.However, here is another report ... ....

--understood!I am also looking forward to it.By the way, speaking of the"DOA" series, abundant costumes are also attractive.Doyou evenconsider"DOA 6" to change costumes or download content?

ChangingShinboricostume is of course possible.At the stage of costumes to put in the package, the CG team is doing my best thinking of preparing as many costumes as possible.However, since the development from there is still under consideration, I think that I can tell as soon as it is decided.

- In "DOA 5", the story mode which enjoyed abundantly a magnificent story and a cut scene was also popular.Is there a story mode in this work?

Shinboro Yes.In "DOA6",a story mode of"DOA 5" or more is prepared.

- "DOA 5" was a style that story line advances while focusing on each one.

Since Shinbori "DOA 5" focused on the character, there was no pillar of the story, and users received the opinion that "the whole story is not understood" from the users.So this time, I think I will draw so that I can understand the main line firmly.

- As for the time axis, which is it going to be?

Itis a little afterShinbori "DOA 5".Details of the story etc will also be talked little by little in accordance with the release of the character in the future.

--I am looking forward to it.So, I'd like to ask about other game modes, but is there a training mode?

Shinbori Of course we are preparing.Training mode, as before, the number of frames of the technique (such as the time taken to put out the skill, the time from the start to the end of the motion of the technique, etc.) and the rigidity difference (when you make a guidance or guard You can practice with a style that you can grasp everything, such as which of the other party you can move and how quickly you can move.However, such data is for advanced users.I think that the problem of the fighting fighting game is the problem of the current situation, how much novice can create an environment where practice and learning are easy to do.The tutorial of"DOA 5" ran from 1 to 10, even in this mode it tells us as much as possible, but it is difficult for beginners to be caught suddenly, but it is difficult to remember.So, I am planning the game design, so that I would like to learn the system while enjoying playing and enjoying the process of gradually progressing.

-Speaking of"DOA", there are also popular modes in which photography can be enjoyed using the replay function etc. Is there also in this work?

Shinbori There is still a "DOA" series, so we are preparing.By the way, the gravure movie is not in the current schedule.This time, you should shoot cool photos!

- Next, I will ask about the stage.This time it is said that "Mass Destruction" and "Rumble Danger" will also appear as a new Danger (Stage Gimmick) .... First of all, please tell me about "Mass Destruction".

Shinbori "Mass Destruction" is literal translation "mass destruction".If you blow off your opponent normally and hit it against drums or wooden boxes on the stage, destroying those obstacles will slightly increase the damage.However, like a "breakblow", if you devise a technique to blow your opponent gently, you will be able to penetrate the obstacles and blow them away while destroying them, giving you great damage.This is "Mass Destruction".Since obstacles will not resurrect, if you activate this danger first, you will not receive "mass destruction" yourself.

--I see.So, what about "Rumble Danger"?

Shinbori "Rumble Danger" is a gimmick that audiences take over and push back when they blow away their opponent.Since the opponent pushed back is unprotected, you can continue combo.Even in the air combo, it will be pushed back when you hit the crowd, so fighting with it will be important.

- Danger seems to be more important than ever.Is there also a factor of "tag battle" that was prepared after"DOA 2" this time too?

- Well, that means putting emphasis on the one - on - one fight.By the way, do you plan to have a trial version or beta test?

In the area where you can experienceShinbori, we plan to have a test run at the event.First of all, we are planning to participate in E3 (Japan time only from 13th June 2018, a game show starting in Los Angeles, USA) but limited to media.The perfection degree is less than 10% and it is still at the prototype level, but I thought it was important to exhibit.Even in this state, if you can feel the interestingness of the game it will be a huge success, and even if you find a reflection point temporarily, you can do it by reflection and correction and then take advantage of it.First I wanted an evaluation.On the other hand, I do not know about the trial version yet.As I mentioned earlier, it's still the future title.

- Fighting fighting games have a locke test, and I think that players will be delighted with such opportunities, so please do!By the way, "DOA 5" also realized arcadeization, how is this work?

Shinbori This is also under consideration.Since the full-scale development of this work is still just decided, it is a previous story.

- The other day,it was announced that a competition of"DOA 5 last round" will be heldas a side tournament of "EVO 2018".Again,was it one of the measureslinkedto"DOA 6"?

Shinbori As I mentioned in the beginning, I felt likeputting"DOA" onthe flow of esports.It was the first time that I went to EVO, which was the first time last year but I was really moved by the spectacle that people well beyond 1000 people are absorbed in fighting fighting games.And, "I think that it is funny that"DOA"does not participatethough there is this excitement!" I decided to enter.Of course I wanted you to take it as a main tournament (Editorial note: the side tournament is smaller in scale than the main tournament), we do not have the game to release (latest game).So, first ofall, we decided to give an opportunity to reply to the players of the"DOA 5 last round", so we will have an event here.

- By the way, are there any plans to exhibit the test stands etc on "EVO 2018"?

I think that many people ofShinbori "DOA" fans will come, so I think that I would like to prepare an environment to play but the content is undecided.EVO is in August and I still have time (laugh).If it is decided in various ways, we will also make it public so please be patient.

--understood.Finally, please give a message to fans who are looking forward to this work.

Thank you very much for everyone who is still playingShinbori "DOA 5 last round" still.And, everyone who waited for the new work, I kept you waiting very much!FinallyI was able to announce" DOA 6".We will make something that everyone can enjoy, so please wait for a while keeping expectation.

Hmm some of this copypasted a bit poorly, I guess It's still readable xd
No tag battle...? BOOOOOOOOOO. I loved those ridiculous team throws.

Xhominid The Demon Within

I wouldn't mind seeing Marie's face get punched up close but if they felt that would be to harsh, they can always just NOT include her in the game :)

*Shakes head*

No tag battle...? BOOOOOOOOOO. I loved those ridiculous team throws.

That is kinda my feelings as well as @grap3fruitman.
I honestly don't really see why they need to take out Tag Mode considering the problem had with the latest Tag Battles was them not being geared towards the new battle systems in the slightest.
It's easy to include it if you was to actually balance to the latest system.

Dionysus

That interview says that girls will get wounded and that it will show on their faces. And in fact you can see it in the trailer for a couple frames on Helena.

delSai

No tag suuucks. I really wanted to get a friend into DOA and was hoping for a tag ranked, but i can forget about that now. Maybe i can talk him into playing 1vs1 :/

Derock

Awww, no tag battles. Well, it was getting stale for some reason on 5 unlike in 2 Ultimate.

XVideos

Team Ninja think their cave-in to the war on sexiness will appeal the pc gaming journalists, when in fact the pc police will stop at nothing until they achieve this.

fUjhanj.jpg

Last edited:

DR2K

statements like this are extra cringe when you realize it's referring to some pixels on a monitor

Worse than complaining about not being able to see fake titties and how that ruins a game for you?

You can treat a fictional character with respect. The cringe part comes from your lack of empathy, logic, and maturity.

Mestizo

Standard Donor
Team Ninja think their cave-in to the war on sexiness will appeal the pc gaming journalists, when in fact the pc police will stop at nothing until they achieve this.

fUjhanj.jpg

Woa woa wtf why the heck can we still see her eyes. This is much less sexualizing and at least 20% more respectful.
images(2).jpg

Kasumi-Phase-X

One way to do that is to try "taboo".For example, although it may contaminate the body and clothes as a staging of the fight so far, only the girl's face was not hurt.However, as you can see the main visual on which haze was drawn, in this work girls will get hurt by fighting even girls.

I have a feeling this is the kind of stuff game journalist will have a field day, but it might be entertaining on what they type up about.

After all,there is an opinion that"DOA" series is "It is embarrassing that girls are too sexy and play."Indeed, when I went to last year's "EVO 2017" (the World Tournament of Fighting Fighting Games held in Las Vegas every year), the fans gave me the opinion that "I want you to make it a bit cooler game."There are also such things, this time,we value the parenthesis so thateveryone inthe players can be proud of being a player of"DOA".

I honestly think this is one of the worst places to getting opinions from fans, especially since we have the internet like game developers use twitter.

NewWestFan

Premium Donor
I've never met a single person on DOA who isnt proud to be a fan. Those of us who actually play DOA arent here just for the loodz (Though they are well designed loodz).

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD