DOA6 General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jadeinchains

DOA6/Dead Or Alive 6

Dead or Alive 6 will be releasing worldwide on the 15th of February 2019 on PS4, XBOX ONE and PC.

Currently revealed characters -

153fzd7pccsz85izg.jpg
1haaankb42apqnrzg.jpg
uo926pzm7kv11x6zg.jpg

k3dxqd5k98dmxr0zg.jpg
wp2v62z8ohpw0zrzg.jpg
14vdx2fxyidqxjdzg.jpg

wwxxnotevrt9cw7zg.jpg
5zbupmoo3p1lh57zg.jpg
9c7pba75you562kzg.jpg

5q5279nlxub6be1zg.jpg
048949s1wf2nddlzg.jpg
oxpdjco6sogj3bbzg.jpg

w6867218xe7fr66zg.jpg
9dhlsch8lv1uxw1zg.jpg
0zn0abz291m6pnpzg.jpg

077eugwp297sqaszg.jpg
fxrwbntalgpe0m8zg.jpg
zr9z2ofcpzs7121zg.jpg

h2m0i9fh63vd4sqzg.jpg
jqp1v3k875hjhzxzg.jpg
tuqq8gi6hprvsmxzg.jpg

Currently Revealed Stages -

06jppb0n6pqnbcyzg.jpg
qqk0424q6npmqvjzg.jpg
oewfg48s2xb5z0pzg.jpg

fnec4r02oik6x55zg.jpg
m0bk7vuiu6m7ttjzg.jpg
d4hdmu1xxr6ba6tzg.jpg

Thank you very much to @Tyaren for letting me use these images he made of the currently revealed characters and stages, This OP owes looking as nice as it does to him! :)
Okay. Well, I noticed that after being closed the other thread that was being used to discuss DOA6 has been...deleted? Since I can't find it anywhere now. I feel for multiple reasons It's best to just start a new thread anyway, Something a little more... official since the other thread was originally for something else anyway and just sort of morphed into a doa6 discussion.

So this will basically just be a thread to discuss and talk about anything your thinking about for doa6 that would be off topic for other more specific threads, A new screenshot or something comes out and you like the new hairstyle or outfit shown? Cool! Discuss it here. A new trailer showing characters etc comes out, Cool discuss that too. Basically, If It's doa6 related, it's allowed. ( Obviously there are more specific threads for more specific discuss elsewhere, and in general, probably keep mechanical and moveset type discussions to the "Dead or Alive 6 System Discussion" area of the forum since that's what that's there for. :)

Disclaimer - If you're seeing this and thinking "...oh girl, I give this thread..*checks watch*...minutes, before It gets closed"...so do I but let's be positive lol.

Oh and...use the ignore function If there's someone annoying you, It's there for a reason. ;)

NOW! Onto the thread! :D

jellypvdding

ok come through professional presentation. how long did it take y'all to do this?

also i guess to kick it off. posters of the guys. while i was making fun when i mentioned it. i'd like dedicated posters of the guys this era. and guy merch in general. i bet it's not gonna happen but whatever speaking things into existence never hurt right.

also your disclaimer. skinny. we stan.

Jadeinchains

ok come through professional presentation. how long did it take y'all to do this?

also i guess to kick it off. posters of the guys. while i was making fun when i mentioned it. i'd like dedicated posters of the guys this era. and guy merch in general. i bet it's not gonna happen but whatever speaking things into existence never hurt right.

also your disclaimer. skinny. we stan.

Lol thanks, Tyaren already had images ready so It really helped out in terms of making the thread look as nice as possible. :)
And oh yeah I guess since that's the latest sort of news we've gotten that kinda got missed due to not having a thread not only was this image showing for the first time Hitomi and NiCO's deluxe outfits revealed -

Dse0sFMVYAAGKh9.jpg:large

Dse0sFIUUAE-qVn.jpg:large

But this image of all the female character posters were just shown earlier today, It's also the first we've seen of Nyo -
DsmtGo5U4AA1kxJ.jpg

So this is I imagine the final roster in terms of female characters for launch.
R.I.P Momiji and Rachel, May you be dlc characters.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
It's nice to have an actual DOA6 thread to discuss stuff so it's not like hide and seek trying to find stuff xD Hopefully this won't get closed/deleted tho >.>

Also I'm just waiting for Eliot, it was his birthday I think today so hopefully he'll get a reveal close to his birthday like how they did Mila xD

just_me

Standard Donor
I was thinking about making a News thread specifically, but that might be fine as well.

Some other stuff:
Here is NiCO's English VA

… I have no clue who that is, but she seems excited XD

And the DoAfes build of DoA6 will be playable at a Playstation even this weekend, so maybe we will get some more in-game footage. Probably still without the recently announced chars though (of full Miyabi)

Last edited:

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Lol thanks, Tyaren already had images ready so It really helped out in terms of making the thread look as nice as possible. :)
And oh yeah I guess since that's the latest sort of news we've gotten that kinda got missed due to not having a thread not only was this image showing for the first time Hitomi and NiCO's deluxe outfits revealed -

Dse0sFMVYAAGKh9.jpg:large

Dse0sFIUUAE-qVn.jpg:large

But this image of all the female character posters were just shown earlier today, It's also the first we've seen of Nyo -
DsmtGo5U4AA1kxJ.jpg

So this is I imagine the final roster in terms of female characters for launch.
R.I.P Momiji and Rachel, May you be dlc characters.
I’m seriously upset as fuck because of Momiji and Rachel, I’m happy I already mentally prepared myself for this unfortunate event. Momiji and Rachel were great characters and it’s sad to not see them in 6 anytime soon, I cannot believe characters like Gen fu and Brad Wong take placing over them, since they’re only relevant because of Egghead Twink. If Raidou will not be in I will riot because then I would only have Kasumi and NiCO left, Diego would be my 3rd main then but he’s like a plan B for me for if Raidou wouldn’t return. I’m happy my #1 is the face of DOA, if I mained a character like Akira or any other guest character I would’ve been even more upset.

zoo

Why is nyotengu in that poster lmao

On momiji and rachel tbh guys no one should've expected them pre dlc, they made it clear the roster would be tight and mainly focused on the core characters early on. In this age of DLC they're the most requested characters and I'm sure they'll get in, after all they're still mostly NG characters first

Tyaren

Standard Donor
And the DoAfes build of DoA6 will be playable at a Playstation even this weekend, so maybe we will get some more in-game footage. Probably still without the recent announced chars though (of full Miyabi)

I had no idea there was going to be a Playstation event! O: It feels like Sony cancelled all future events/press conferences until the PS5 is out in 2020, lol. I'm laughing but it actually breaks my heart.

I by the way would really enjoy some high quality direct feed footage of the game. Just a couple of matches of different characters on different stages. All we ever get are short, poorly taped/cut videos, often off-screen, uploaded by random event attendees on Youtube. :/

cannot believe characters like Gen fu and Brad Wong take placing over them, since they’re only relevant because of Egghead Twink.

He's going to have that fugly egghead again, won't he? =__= Every returning character has the exact same hairstyle of DOA5.
Well, at least there is customization in the game now. I'm hopeful there will also be his second hairstyle available from the start.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
He's going to have that fugly egghead again, won't he? =__= Every returning character has the exact same hairstyle of DOA5.
Well, at least there is customization in the game now. I'm hopeful there will also be his second hairstyle available from the start.
Yes. Yes, he definitely will...
1542908425899.gif

I hope he’ll get more than just his B hairstyle. I wonder how Eliot would look with a decent haircut, something like this would look better on him.
1542908453091.jpeg

just_me

Standard Donor
I by the way would really enjoy some high quality direct feed footage of the game. Just a couple of matches of different characters on different stages. All we ever get are short, poorly taped/cut videos, often off-screen, uploaded by random event attendees on Youtube. :/

Yeah, it's a shame… they should just send @MASTER a PC build already and let him record a few matches with Vanessa and upload it to the relevant social media channels… or stream it on the Twitch channel, I'd take that as well lol
And while they are at it they can send @Rikuto a build as well, he and his chat are doing a better job promoting the game than the official marketing anyway :p

Also, I made an attempt to translate the mini-interview with Shimbori from a recent Famitsu article over in a NiCO thread, so I'll just plug this here since it's of general interest:
link

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD