DOA6 Kokoro Costumes and Customization

Strangerinmytub

There isn't enough love for Kokoro here so I'm making a thread to talk about her customization in DOA6. Combat and Features trailer just dropped and I can't believe no one is talking about Kokoro's new hairstyle

DOA6 Kokoro2.PNG

The ponytail is also back (god bless)
DOA6 Kokoro1.JPG

So far I'm pretty satisfied with the limited stuff we've seen although I still think something is slightly off with her face.

juliusxcix

i dont see anything wrong with her face. its different from 5 but i prefer this. its her eyes for sure. theyre like.. doe-y. theyre big and kinda tilted and i love them so much.

also, those pigtails are so cute you can see the length underneath her arm. it has little curly flicks at the end and i cant wait to see them in game.

Strangerinmytub

Gonna continue discussion on the costumes we saw in the recent tweets

Let's go through all the costumes

Kimono: I was never a fan of this costume but the blue recolor does look nice. Other two carry over colors are meh.
New Default: All the versions look great and I dig the wrist ribbons and the intricate patterns
Schoolgirl Outfit: Loving the recolors, I always hated the yellow jacket from DOA5 so I am down with these black and dark-blue versions.
Tank Top: Most recently revealed costume. I'm pretty "whelmed" about it. There were definitely other much better older costumes to choose from but whatever. Lazy recolors for a lazy costume, not much going on just a striped tank top with some athletic shorts. I guess she has a watch? Not impressed.
New Casual Outfit: This one is fucking outstanding, if KT could make every costume this good they'd be golden. Both the original and the recolors look fantastic and I love the accessories (the hat, the necklace, the lacing and buckles). This is the gold standard that all costumes should hold themselves to.

Other general observations
-Kokoro's got some really bulky arms compared to the other girls
-Her costumes (namely the kimono, school outfit, and to an extent the new casual outfit) seem a little bulky and less form fitting than the other girls' costumes. Maybe it's just me but I think these outfits in particular look a bit bulky and stiff, like they are a size too big or there is a bunch of space in between her skin and the clothing.
-Newer costumes are easily better than the old ones, although that is partially because the old ones they brought back were pretty lackluster. Still, props to them for making these incredible new costumes.
-She is in fact using her same idle costume select pose from DOA5
-Her remodeled face might take some getting used to but it's definitely starting to grow on me.

juliusxcix

personally, i love her new face LMFAO. she looks like her own person now and softer than before which fits her personality. I cant wait to see her new casual outfit paired with the cute new pigtails.

as for the new returning outfit, it was actually one of my most picked non-dlc outfits so im super happy. i like the “training” look. i also loved the red turtle neck and black leggings but </3.

all in all, i think im mainly gonna use her casual outfits (all three colors bc they SNAP), pink kimono, her new default (and the recolors) and the workout outfits. imma have to drop that schoolgirl outfit bc it looks just as layered and bulky as it did in doa5 and im not with it.

i AM nervous that she didnt get her side ponytail bc i have yet to see it. i love her doa5lr ponytail and her new pigtails but i want options so i hope her side ponytail is also coming back.

CFW

Always felt her style should represent a reserved bookwormy type (like Julia) so the selection is nice.

I really wish we got the version of that workout outfit with the red jacket, cuz it was my favorite.

PhoenixVFIRE

-i really love the default costume's new look... it's familiar but fresh and fits her perfectly.
-agreed that the kimono still looks off... it's just so bulky looking and the school girl outfit still looks too layered
-the casual new outfit is amazing in every recolor and i also think that every costume should be held to this standard.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
New default with the dark blue recolor really makes those muscles stick out. Are we still calling her Koko puff? I'm renaming her to Koko buff. Brad better watch himself.

personally, i love her new face LMFAO. she looks like her own person now and softer than before which fits her personality. I cant wait to see her new casual outfit paired with the cute new pigtails.

Yeah I agree. I'm loving Kokoro's new look.

UpSideDownGRUNT

I actually like the tank top costume, tank top and spats is very much my thing and I'm jealous Hitomi doesn't have anything like that

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD