DOA6 new outfits

I am curious, for DOA6, would you like to see some characters having new outfits at all?

I mean for me, I want Hitomi to go back to her DOAD version because I think it looks better on her than the DOA5 version since it stands out more and makes her sexier and badass.

As for Leifang, I want her outfit to be more revealing this time. Something like these:
this one but with no spike wristbands.

http://www.3dapathy.com/sb/chunli_color1.jpg

Just wristbands in general and the color of her tank top should be white and black laces or some thing akin to this: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/10/4d/fa/104dfaeaad14f7149322009c77c6de7c.jpg

and the jeans should have a jewel studded belt but with a gold version.

or maybe have her costume 1 show her belly/stomach. Hopefully someone can do a fan art of it.
Something similar to this but Costume 1 only:
http://pre03.deviantart.net/98ad/th..._costume_39_ninja_clan_by_rolance-d9vj5mm.jpg

Also I want her hair to be loose in a style of DOA5LR with braids since it was the newest addition and should be her primary hair from now on.

What are your thoughts?

Last edited:

Mayor-Of-Mustard

I'd like to see Leifang have some classic outfits back and less recolours. Hopefully there's an entire customisation mode in DOA6 so we can mix and match, because I've seen some other outfits on other girls that would suit Leifang.
Hopefully we get to see Hitomi without any headwear, maybe she's hiding something.
I love the leifang suggestions I totally agree with the jeans on leifang.

do you ship hitomi x leifang? i'm curious.

WAZAAAAA

maybe we misunderstood, what if he wants a 3-boobed Kasumi clone

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
MORE boobs? really dood? So like Eiken levels of boob? Planet-sized boob? Planet sized butt? PLANETS
Eliot should get his crop top from doa4 but maybe trousers instead of shorts idk.
Oh I'm sorry that came out wrong actually, I meant SHOW more ass and boobs, although the butts could afford to be bigger and have more jig- uh, never mind...

Mayor-Of-Mustard

basically I have a rough idea of some outfits
:alpha152:- i saw a clothing entry where alpha was wearing winter human clothes to disguise herself
:bayman:- return of a doa2 costume the turtleneck jumper i think it was doa2 anyway, sleepwear should get like a red dressing gown
:bradwong:- some pink open shirt like some party costume look at geoff from total drama island something like that but change it up so there's no copyright infringement
:christie:- return of doa4 crop top n i'd like to see different hair colours on her
:ein:- not a fishnet pls
:helena:- a really long dress
:hitomi:- what is hitomi hiding behind her hairband well we'll never know
:honoka:- some more rock-styled costume like her skull t-shirt and her newcomer dlc
:jannlee:- puff the magic dragon makes a return- lol jk
:phase4:has a slightly different style and maybe hairstyle to differentiate herself from kasumi
:zack:-a steampunk outfit, green goatee makes a return
:marierose:- wears trousers for once
:mila:- wears more trousers
:leifang:- basically what HitomiLeifang suggested
:tina:- a lot of her old costumes need to come back, i'd be here all day if i listed them all
:bass::Mr. Strong:- something more rock, not a fan of mr strong
:cyborg:- r o c k
:rig:- more rock
:ayane:- i really like rocks
:kokoro:- even kokoro gets a rock or a metal because 'EAT PAIN' i swear she says that still during her cliffhanger she is so metal
:hayabusa: basically what WAZAAAAA said, his costumes are beautiful but fix his face.

that's it for now
hope u like my suggestions and if we get ONE MILLION LIKES on this video you'll get a free-- i need to stop writing that

Last edited:

Sotherius

Kasumi - Doesn't change, is too classic... Unless there is a insane timeskip and she is finally the ninja that she should be...
Ayane - Just use her ng3re or ng2sigma2 design...
Hayate- i really like his default.
Ryu - probably a new take on the black falcon outfit.

no opinion on the others...

I'd like to see Leifang have some classic outfits back and less recolours. Hopefully there's an entire customisation mode in DOA6 so we can mix and match, because I've seen some other outfits on other girls that would suit Leifang.
Hopefully we get to see Hitomi without any headwear, maybe she's hiding something.
I love the leifang suggestions I totally agree with the jeans on leifang.

do you ship hitomi x leifang? i'm curious.

I do ship hitomi x leifang most of the time because I felt like Kasumi X Ayane for example is overrated. Also both Hitomi and Leifang are hotter and sexier and both have the girl next door vibe. Not to mention they are fast friends after becoming enemies. The pairing has gotten popular lately especially with the new victory pose and their role in the story as well. I feel like I want to see more of them in the near future because Team Ninja is taking sooo frigging long of releasing a new DOA game or spinoff.

The primary reason why I ship Hitomi x Leifang is because I feel like they have the potential to be one of the best pairings which are based on these reasons:
1. They are opposite with similar looks and personality but in different cultural settings along with different circumstances
2. Their style contrasts a lot since Hitomi is offensive and Leifang is defensive
3. They have involved with the ninja plotline and will again
4. A lot of fan service coming from them because of their appeal
5. They have pretty designs when it comes to looks and costumes
6. They create a humorous, friendly, and intense relationship
7. I would like to know more of what happened to them prior to their relationship as well as beyond the recent games
8. They could create a fierce rivalry/friendship at some point because I do not want their relationship to just limit to friendliness. Considering Jann Lee and the competition, they could end up becoming enemies.
9. I can see much of Asuka and Xiaoyu in them making them become love rivals for Jann Lee
10. Hitomi became popular when she first appeared and due to her relationship with Leifang, Leifang's popularity increased.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I do ship hitomi x leifang most of the time because I felt like Kasumi X Ayane for example is overrated. Also both Hitomi and Leifang are hotter and sexier and both have the girl next door vibe. Not to mention they are fast friends after becoming enemies. The pairing has gotten popular lately especially with the new victory pose and their role in the story as well. I feel like I want to see more of them in the near future because Team Ninja is taking sooo frigging long of releasing a new DOA game or spinoff.

The primary reason why I ship Hitomi x Leifang is because I feel like they have the potential to be one of the best pairings which are based on these reasons:
1. They are opposite with similar looks and personality but in different cultural settings along with different circumstances
2. Their style contrasts a lot since Hitomi is offensive and Leifang is defensive
3. They have involved with the ninja plotline and will again
4. A lot of fan service coming from them because of their appeal
5. They have pretty designs when it comes to looks and costumes
6. They create a humorous, friendly, and intense relationship
7. I would like to know more of what happened to them prior to their relationship as well as beyond the recent games
8. They could create a fierce rivalry/friendship at some point because I do not want their relationship to just limit to friendliness. Considering Jann Lee and the competition, they could end up becoming enemies.
9. I can see much of Asuka and Xiaoyu in them making them become love rivals for Jann Lee
10. Hitomi became popular when she first appeared and due to her relationship with Leifang, Leifang's popularity increased.
Excuse me??? Neither Hitomi or Leifang is hotter than Kasumi imo. She has longer hair, better more mature personality, a better more all around body and her style is more graceful and fluid than both of them. She's also more mature than the both of them combined

Also Leifang isn't involved with the ninjas, the only interaction she has with them is being defeated by Kasumi in DOA1, fighting Ryu in DOA2, being knocked into a table next to Hayate(in disguise as Ein) while he was talking to Hitomi, and she was defeated by Ayane at the Eternal Helix stage in DOA4....or by Kasumi, it's been a minute since I played Chronicle mode

Mayor-Of-Mustard

I do ship hitomi x leifang most of the time because I felt like Kasumi X Ayane for example is overrated. .

kasumi x ayane is more popular than i realised
im scared that is my NOTP for sure.
i've always been a hitomi x hayate/ein fan but i never really shipped leifang with anyone (i like rig x jann lee) so i guess i kinda ship leifang x hitomi
Excuse me??? Neither Hitomi or Leifang is hotter than Kasumi imo. She has longer hair, better more mature personality, a better more all around body and her style is more graceful and fluid than both of them. She's also more mature than the both of them combined
*kasumilover69 sassily snaps fingers* "EXCUUUUSE ME?"
n yeah i don't remember leifang being involved with the ninjas but hitomi kinda is yeah.
leifang and hitomi sadly aren't very popular in the west but they are in the east and that's good.
on the EU X3 poll, Leifang was last place T_T and Hitomi didn't make it to the top 9, so the Eu release of DOAX3 (if it ever happens) wouldn't have hitomi nor leifang.

My favourites in this argument goes Hitomi > Kasumi > Leifang
but gen fu > everybody
gen fu the waifu.
i'm sorry i'll go

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
kasumi x ayane is more popular than i realised
im scared that is my NOTP for sure.
i've always been a hitomi x hayate/ein fan but i never really shipped leifang with anyone (i like rig x jann lee) so i guess i kinda ship leifang x hitomi

*kasumilover69 sassily snaps fingers* "EXCUUUUSE ME?"
n yeah i don't remember leifang being involved with the ninjas but hitomi kinda is yeah.
leifang and hitomi sadly aren't very popular in the west but they are in the east and that's good.
on the EU X3 poll, Leifang was last place T_T and Hitomi didn't make it to the top 9, so the Eu release of DOAX3 (if it ever happens) wouldn't have hitomi nor leifang.

My favourites in this argument goes Hitomi > Kasumi > Leifang
but gen fu > everybody
gen fu the waifu.
i'm sorry i'll go
Oh don't worry I'm not mad XD I'm just saying who I like is all, I know everyone has their faves, I like Kasumi the most but I strangely like each DOA girl for various reasons, they all seem to have at least something cool about all of them

Mayor-Of-Mustard

Yeah the amount of characters I like in DOA actually heavily outnumbers the characters I dislike which is a surprise because usually in other media it's the opposite for me lmao

Jadeinchains

I hope DOA6 stays without a full customization mode, because I don't want the characters to look as garbage as in Tekken.

lol. XD

And yeah at some points I was thinking of a customization mode but honestly the characters have more personality when they have their own clothing to set them apart from every other character.

I don't really have specific things I'd want to see on every character but I'd love to see Lisa get more outfits like her big fur coat one that was amazing in doa5. There's a lot of things that Lisa could pull off that none of the other girls could so I hope they do more of that.

Some others are Helena getting more high class outfits and Marie getting more gothic/goth outfits since she originally started as "gothic lolita" then sort of stopped. So more punk and goth outfits would be cool for her.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
If I had to be honest here's the outfits I want for characters I like:

:kasumi::phase4::naotora:
20170408_185006.png

I want something like this for them, crop tops with jeans is a really good look imo, it would look great with their ponytails and loose hair

55472365_p1_master1200.jpg

Something like this for them too

nintchdbpict0003207839712.jpg

Dresses like this for them with short hair...

:marierose:
Ninon-mi2x (1).jpg

A kuro lolita dress like this with short hair

:eliot:

I want stuff like this for him
6a8296771ffaffabbd5053e9c5699916 (1).jpg

Fotor_149746788755794.jpg
sample-114ee3ffcc543448d483a05280221393 (1).jpg

Jadeinchains

Why does Iggy Igloo appear to be in a Japanese fish market in that image? Honestly though I like her outfit. More casual fashion in general would be good cause I think TN are good at it. Nyo' bohemian type outfit in that newcomer pack was great and so were Marie's and Honoka's, And obvious the casual packs were great and everyone want's another one.

I'd be up for things like this -

3388924_LOOKBOOK126.jpg

4185444_IMG_8328_copia.jpg

437e927436a9e365732299cdb2bed340.jpg

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD