DOA5U Ein 1.04

Tenryuga

He's still the same but just does extra damage with a MUCH more useful 4P+K. There are some pretty nice minor stealth buffs though. The first being the faster crouch speed which makes WRK come out faster and smoother than it did in previous versions.

...33T is GDLK again. That is all.

:ein:

XZero264

FSD | Nichol
Premium Donor
Has 6KK always done an SDS on NH? Gonna ask stupid things because I never know things with Ein.

LightSonic

Really happy to see Ein got some buffs. It feels so good to get Hi counter throws now especially with 33T. XD And, 4P+K is a whole lot more useful now!

Has 6KK always done an SDS on NH? Gonna ask stupid things because I never know things with Ein.

Yes, but still only if the second kick hits by itself.

UpSideDownGRUNT

So nothing has changed since the unfinished patch notes? damn...

Still, I'm excited to play 1.04 Ein that buff to crouch and 33T is gonna come in handy and atleast more damage means that we net some pretty scary combos now.

33T is now ultra dangerous on HiC

Tenryuga

@SilverForte YES!!! IT'S GLORIOUS!!!!

I haven't comepletely explored Ein yet but at the very least we have a little less on our workload. 4P+K seems like it will be good in footsies and on wakeup now that it is at a viable speed.

Zeo

- Punishing and grabbing feels better.

- 33T finally feels like a REAL i12 grab again.

- The OH actually has some juice now though another 5-10 damage would have been ideal.

- 4P+K is freaking sick now. As an avid user of that move I must say it's gotten loads better and I'm about to become really cheap with it.

All in all, his core issues are still there but... this helps him.

Tenryuga

- Punishing and grabbing feels better.

- 33T finally feels like a REAL i12 grab again.

- The OH actually has some juice now though another 5-10 damage would have been ideal.

- 4P+K is freaking sick now. As an avid user of that move I must say it's gotten loads better and I'm about to become really cheap with it.

All in all, his core issues are still there but... this helps him.

I've been abusing these two moves so hard man you don't understand...actually you probably do.

:ein:

Reactions: Zeo

UpSideDownGRUNT

I started using 4P+K too, man that move is SOOO good!!

and the buff to 33T, I can't tell how good it feels to go for 33T and land it as I'm supposed to.

Unlike 1.03 when I'd end up doing a completely different throw altogether

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD