Eliot matchup thread.

ScattereDreams

Surprisingly this hasn't been created yet. I'm not really good at talking about match up's so I'll point out some factors to look for. Character attack range [mid, close, and far], mix up's, crushes, guard breaks, pokes, natural combo's, parries/sabaki's, ability to get guaranteed damage [sit down stuns, ability to attain CB, ceiling stuns, etc], tracking moves, overall safeness, damage output, combo potential, and speed.

ScattereDreams

Eliot vs. Mila.

Eliot is a extremely linear character, his best tracking move is F+K. It's a high kick and he does a full spin, but there is nothing I can do to stop Mila's sidestep tackle since it's both a sidestep and a high crush, it goes directly under Eliot's F+K. I was wondering does anyone have any solutions for this move.

At mid range max; Mila's best options are mid kicks, 4k and 4F+K. Those mid kicks will give you hell if you don't seem them coming, but they're possibly her best options from max mid range. If you anticipate them, you can parry and get a free 9kk launcher with Eliot.

Tulkas

Premium Donor
Eliot vs. Mila.

Eliot is a extremely linear character, his best tracking move is F+K. It's a high kick and he does a full spin, but there is nothing I can do to stop Mila's sidestep tackle since it's both a sidestep and a high crush, it goes directly under Eliot's F+K. I was wondering does anyone have any solutions for this move.
Damm! What a linear character! I've only found 3 trackers moves: h+k, 4pk and BT k !!! Does he have more...? And, how Mila's sidestep tackle command is?

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD