Eliot Tag Team Combos

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
I've started to recently play Tag again online and I forgot how fun it could be. However, one of the things I struggle with is tag combos. My main teams are Eliot+Brad Wong and Eliot+Ayane, for obvious reasons. Any suggestions of tag combos I can practice with said teams? I'm somewhat decent with Ayane, but I'm still kind of learning the ropes with Brad Wong. Thanks to anyone who's able to offer some advice.

iThe Apprentice

I have a couple of combos that can be done. I'm not at home so no proper testing.

:eliot: x :bradwong:

1st combo!:5: :eliot: :3::K::P: :bradwong::3::K::K: :eliot::8::K: :5: :9::K::K: :bradwong::3::K::P::5::3::K::K: :eliot::3_::P: :4::P::P::P::P::4::6::P:

2nd Combo! :5::eliot: :K::2::P: :5: :2::P+K::+::P+K: :bradwong::3::K::4_::5::P+K: :eliot: :3_::P: :5: :2::P+K::+::P+K: :bradwong::P::P::K: :eliot::3::P::P::P::4::6::P:

:eliot: x :ayane:

1st Combo :5: :eliot::3::K::P: :ayane::6::P::P: :eliot::3_::P: :9::K::K: :ayane::P::P::P::K: :eliot::2::P+K::5::P+K: :~: :3::P::P::P::4::6::P:

2nd combo! :5: :ayane::4::K::~::4::P+K::~::6::P::eliot::8::K::~::9::K::K: :ayane::P::P::P::K: :eliot::3_::P: :2::P+K::4::6::P:

There you go! Some combos to get you started, now on a side note. I haven't tested these so I'll test them and come back and post some more.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD