Favorite DOA ships

ShadowyTeleporter

What are your favorite DOA romance pairings whether non-canon or likely to be canon?

Here's a list of my favorites:
  • Ayane X Kasumi
  • Hitomi X Ein
  • Lei-Fang X Jann Lee
  • Tina X Mila
  • Helena X Christie
  • Hayabusa X Rachel

P2p1mbs

Ever since her reveal, I too have been pairing Tina and Mila, something about them that I think just works really well. Besides that, I kinda also pair up Rachel and Christie for no other reason than the fact that they each have a dominatrix style outfit add in the fact that Rachel had Christie's hairstyle as an unlockable style in NG Sigma and the fact that Rachel did appear in Christie's DOA4 ending (Itagaki confirmed that it is her) and the connections become more apparent. Coincidentally, these 4 are my top characters in that order...

WAZAAAAA

My favorite DOA ship is the Freedom Survivor from DOAD.
DOAD_Freedom_Survivor.jpg

seriously, what kind of bullshit thread is this

Last edited:

UpSideDownGRUNT

Why so much KasumiXAyane incest? o_O

Anyway mine is HitomiXAyane, I like to think they get together out of frustration of not being able to have Ein

Mayor-Of-Mustard

Pretty sure there was another thread of shipping but I canny find it lol

Hitomi x Hayate/Ein (obvs)

I am so stuck between so many

Like I cannot decide between Zack x Helena or Bayman x Helena

I also used to ship Bass x Mila but now am starting to ship Mila x Tina

Leifang x Jann Lee

Rig x Christie

idk don't have many it's kind of hard to ship in this series compared to other shows/games/books/whatevadafuck series where I can just go "OTP HERE, OTP THERE," but in this series am like "I maybe ship them idk not too sure"

P2p1mbs

Anyway mine is HitomiXAyane, I like to think they get together out of frustration of not being able to have Ein

But doesn't Ayane want Hayate? Not only that but from what I've seen of DOA dimensions and 5's story mode, her attraction to her half brother has been kinda downplayed, same with Hitomi' s attraction...

David Gregg

Eliot X Ayane. Team Ninja was subtle with these two in Dimensions but it's pretty obvious in 5 that they both have an interest in each other. It makes sense too because he's more laid back and she's tsundere AF. They balance each other out.

Also Honoka X Raidou because I'm a sick b@st@rd... :(

Argentus

These are actually reasonable ships. I'm impressed Argentus. XD
Like I said none of the others make any sense lol.

MilaxTina = based on what lol. Their only relation is Mila is excited because she's bass daughter. That's literally it.

KasumixAyane = what no. Ayane HATES kasumi.

LeifangxJannLee = also what no. Fang HATES Jann Lee, at least prior to 5.

EliotxAyane = based solely on dimensions, which retconned everything and so should be ignored. I consider it a what if.

Etc.

Although to be fair Eliot works with any of the girls because generally a nice kid, and Christie works with anyone because she's a big ole whore.

Mayor-Of-Mustard

Since DOA6 has come out, bumping a dead thread to talk about if anyone's formed any new ships after DOA6 Story and Trivia!

Let's do spoiler tags since the game just came out, better safe than sorry.

Story made me ship Diego x Mila, Trivia made me ship Jann Lee x Diego. help.
also nyotengu x brad obviously

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD