• Police

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Christmas

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Racers

Votes: 6 27.3%

• Total voters

Banana56

Mine was the maid ones, a lot of the girls look great with them and fit a lot of them well, especially the Asian girls, Helena, and Marie Rose.

The overalls are a close second.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
No, you didn't just open this thread...!!

Im-Shocked-gif.gif

UpSideDownGRUNT

I'm bored so I'll bite.

HItomi - Bunny/Overall/Police/School
Ayane - Bunny/Maid/Police/Training Gear/School
Phase-4 - Overall
Ein - Christmas
Kasumi - Maid/School
Leifang - Christmas/Maid/School
Marie Rose - Maid/Overall/Training Gear/
Rachel - School

Kronin

I exclude Marie Rose from my "analysis" because in almost all these packs she has always got outfits enough different from being considered original, and very likey my choice on a favourite one would end to be on one of the outfits worn by her (and so not on the pack in itself).

I believe that my favourite one between the DLC packs listed is the Police one, followed from the pajamas section of the Sleepwear (if you meant it including even the "Bathtime" outfits).

Also, I think that the Schoolgirl pack should be added to the pool because, even if made of different outfits, are anyway a fetish category in itself.

mpgeist

Standard Donor
Mila in her Police uni is 100% hotness to me. I'm a sucker for hotpants...I think I picked the right character.

Squizzo

I prefer the packs with minimal copy pasting like the school pack or swimsuits. The maids and racers packs were also pretty good, especially Tina and Lisa's racer outfit.

Blash

I liked the school uniforms, they were all pretty much in keeping with the character. The tropical swimsuit set was good, I liked them. If it was the ONLY swimsuit set, I think people might have liked it more. I think that particular set was fine TBH.

Kronin

By the way I think that the schoolgirls was definitely the best fetish pack just because original and in-character. The fact is that I end to associate so much the fetish theme with almost unique outfits for everyone (just recently TN included a welcomed little more variety in them), that basically I'm unable to consider the schoolgirls outfits on the same plan of the others (and maybe even the same OP considering that he didn't include them) :p

Argentus

Only the school ones... because they were in-character.

Every other fetish pack

1382.gif

This. I also liked the sports one, but only really for Mila. Hers was the only in character one there.
Mila in her Police uni is 100% hotness to me. I'm a sucker for hotpants...I think I picked the right character.
18ksh1ejauy8djpg.jpg

hot pants still feel like more of a Hitomi thing, and really out of character for Mila....

latest

latest

latest

latest

I guess I'm the only one who liked the racing outfits ;_;
The only one that really worked, imo was Lisa's and tina's) racing outfit.

mpgeist

Standard Donor
hot pants still feel like more of a Hitomi thing, and really out of character for Mila....
I don't see why it being a "Hitomi thing" means no other character can use the style. Besides your example is just a recolor of one outfit 3 times and then one other outfit, I guess that makes it a Hitomi thing exclusively? I disagree, but you know, opinions.

Goarmagon

Standard Donor
doa_5___christie__dominatrix_dlc__by_ishikahiruma-d6oy35p.png

I use this outfit almost exclusively with the shades. Best fetish outfit in the game because it actually fits the character.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD