DOA5LR Feint Substitution Technique

THE_WORST_KOKORO

Standard Donor
Just a tip. Test the tech on yourself (for a realistic idea of how it would work on a human opponent.)
I only had the slightest idea of what you were talking about. I know it had to do with Mila's Feint.
Always test your stuff with "Stagger Escape" set to "Fastest".

This way, there's no loophole through the tech.

Alcyone

Just a tip. Test the tech on yourself (for a realistic idea of how it would work on a human opponent.)
I only had the slightest idea of what you were talking about. I know it had to do with Mila's Feint.
Always test your stuff with "Stagger Escape" set to "Fastest".

This way, there's no loophole through the tech.
I put that down before I deleted the info. The tech works exactly as I described it to work.

THE_WORST_KOKORO

Standard Donor
That'd be nice if it was actually there to read.
All I said to do was revise it. Because the explanation was confusing.

THE_WORST_KOKORO

Standard Donor
I've decided to never share this tech or any of my techs with the community.
@jeffcore - No this isn't what you think it is.
...And this is what separates the open-minded players from closed-minded players. Take this with a grain of salt...
If you don't want to share the tech, that's fine. Someone else will find it and gladly share it. But...there's no reason to hide something that can potentially help other players though. Which is why I was asking for you to explain it in a more simple fashion.

How do you expect to improve your tech when no one can find flaws to it?
This is what I mean by "Open-Minded" and "Closed-Minded" players.
Instead, you are wasting everyone's time and your's by simply trying to stir up trouble for no reason.

It's really pitiful you know. But I'll no longer continue this conversation. (you might as well delete the post.)

Jefffcore

He meant substituting something like 1H+KPPP with 1H+K - 8PPP, or PP1K with PP - 1H+K, etc.

Give the guy a break.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD