Florida DOA

Kurukurtz

WHERE YOU AT!?

Post up here for meet-ups and schedules for Events coming through. FL DOA doesn't have a strong presence, so let's change that and get put on the map.

CFW

Yes hello. I don't leave my room ever I suffer from being lazy as hell but I exist.

I'm in the Daytona area (I hate it, I hate Spring Break and I hate Bike Week) it's lovely.

Raansu

There's a few of us here, we are just spread out throughout the state. As far as events go, I'm helping a buddy of mine host a side tourney at CEO Orlando on June 27th. Its posted on the tournament page if you wanna check it out and sign up for it.

Silkylinks

Yo, I'm a new player, but I'm in the Kissimmee area, it's like 20 minutes from Orlando, and I'd be down for making my way down to some local stuff if circumstances allowed.

Kurukurtz

There's a few of us here, we are just spread out throughout the state. As far as events go, I'm helping a buddy of mine host a side tourney at CEO Orlando on June 27th. Its posted on the tournament page if you wanna check it out and sign up for it.
Yes, I'm definitely down to be involved with that side tourney. Good to know we got some peeps truckin it out.
Yo, I'm a new player, but I'm in the Kissimmee area, it's like 20 minutes from Orlando, and I'd be down for making my way down to some local stuff if circumstances allowed.
We will see about that. We do have CEO for just general fun and stuff.
Yes hello. I don't leave my room ever I suffer from being lazy as hell but I exist.

I'm in the Daytona area (I hate it, I hate Spring Break and I hate Bike Week) it's lovely.
It will be okay, one day you'll have the abdominal prowess to eat all the chilidogs in the world.

Darkwatchman

I live in Tampa. Does anyone happen to live close enough? Perhaps some of us florida people provided we live close enough could just travel to each other and have some fun with DOA 5 and have a tiny party. You know, be fat Americans with pizza and video games.

I live in Tampa. Does anyone happen to live close enough? Perhaps some of us florida people provided we live close enough could just travel to each other and have some fun with DOA 5 and have a tiny party. You know, be fat Americans with pizza and video games.

Are you on ps4? I am. Im all the way down south in hollywood

Kurukurtz

I'm nearby, we could get some offline matches goin.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD