DOA5LR "For the Ii Clan!" Naotora Ii official General Discussion

xXSilverSearcherxX

This is the official General discussion for Naotora Li Here we talk about Everything Naotora Ii related

Most Recent Gameplay for her

Movelist
http://www.gamecity.ne.jp/doa5/ultimate/arcade/img/chara/pdf/naotora.pdf

Naotora Ii Story related things
●Profile
Dragged into a mysterious portal by-way-of a Victor Donovan's M.I.S.T. time-travelling experiment, the ruler of Japan’s Warring States era Ii Clan, Naotora Ii, emerges and stranded in present-day next to a competitor of the DEAD OR ALIVE fighting tournament. Given no other choice but to fight for her life, and keeping her family motto of ‘once on the battlefield, one must face the enemy head on’ in mind, a determined Naotora sets out to emerge victorious from this strange new challenge.

●Fighting Style
Specializing in kick-based attacks, Naotora developed her signature “Ii Style Leg Strikes” fighting style after serving under Yoshimoto Imagawa, who based his techniques on his mastery of the traditional Japanese ball game “Kemari”. The quick and powerful strikes from her long legs make her a formidable rival to anyone who steps into the ring.

●Biography
First Appearance: Sengoku Musou Chronicle 2nd (2012)
Fighting Style: Ii Style Leg Strikes
Weight Class: Light
Nationality: Japanese
Date of Birth: Unknown
Blood Type: Unknown
Height: 1.75 m
Weight: Unknown
Measurements: Unknown

Last edited:

xXSilverSearcherxX

I Love this costume for her The paws just make it 1000% More cute I bet i'm not the only one going to use this all the time online

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Yeah, I think it works only for pre LR characters, Raidou and Honoka are immune to the cheat and Naotora might be as well.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD