Characters Frame Data

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Since our wiki isn't being updated by anyone too often, the Japanese have been keeping a record of the most recent frame data from the game. Here is the links to each character:

Translation of columns:
  • Name
  • Command
  • Hit Level
  • Stance Change
    • 背 = Back-Turned
    • <blank> = Front-Turned
  • Frames
  • Damage
  • Guard Advantage
  • Normal Hit Advantage
  • Counter Hit Advantage
  • Hi Counter Hit Advantage
  • Back Hit Advantage
  • Close Hit
  • Knock Back Range
  • Down Hit
    • 大 = Force Tech
    • 中 = Half Tech
  • Tracking
  • Notes

Last edited:

Toby

Thanks Mr. Wah, how can I get the font to display properly in Chrome? I'd like to export the frame data into a database and use it for a web application I'm writing in Ruby on Rails.

Kohlrak

Either you're missing the font, or google chrome suck at encoding detection. Figure out which it is and go with that.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Yeah, unfortunately right now they look like the site was taken down or having server issues....

Kohlrak

Noo! I loved that site! I should've copied the data. I'm getting 404 on it, so that most likely means it's gone for good.

ProjectRose

Hello im new to DOA and actually wanna start learning the game and was wondering what is 13(2)24 16(2)23 mean anyways and if you have any videos that would help me please share :)

Saber

Hello im new to DOA and actually wanna start learning the game and was wondering what is 13(2)24 16(2)23 mean anyways and if you have any videos that would help me please share :)
Basically:
13 is in the initial frames. It tells you how many frames it takes to start the move, ie how fast the move is.
(2) is the active frames, ie. how long the move will be in its "attack" frames.
24 is the recovery frames, ie how many frames you are in recovery state and cannot do anything until the frames are up.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD