Free Step Dodge is Now DOA Central?

gamemaster14

So I came to the forum today expecting the normal Free Step Dodge theme only to be greeted by a whole DOA Central theme. Has the site changed hands or something or is it just a theme change?

Saber

Haven't you heard? DOA Central's takeover of FSD has been in talks for a while now, and it finally happened today, of all days, on April the 1st.

And you know what else happens on the 1st of April? The FIRST DAY OF APRIL???

April Fool's.

Lady Tengu

OH! now I get it xD I am at my college right now and they have outdated ass computers and I thought it was because of software problems xD

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Can this be a permanent skin for the site?

Yes, I was considering leaving it up for use but it's basically "in beta" since I'm trying to practically take a Porsche and make it look like a 1970s Family Station Wagon.

Funny note, I reached out to Morris (Dahlsim) about seeing if he could point the doacentral domain to my servers and we run a post about how I sold the site to him since I need to get get out and work on my business. But sadly, the 5 min it would have taken was too much time for him to waste lol.

TheRealCoxinator

Yes, I was considering leaving it up for use but it's basically "in beta" since I'm trying to practically take a Porsche and make it look like a 1970s Family Station Wagon.

Funny note, I reached out to Morris (Dahlsim) about seeing if he could point the doacentral domain to my servers and we run a post about how I sold the site to him since I need to get get out and work on my business. But sadly, the 5 min it would have taken was too much time for him to waste lol.
Just fill it with hippies.

J.D.E.

Standard Donor
I honestly like it, April fools or not. LOL. It's not bad at all. The other one isn't either though.

Edmund

Omg I hope the forum reverts back to the normal colours (White and Red) instead of this really ugly layout I'm seeing. >_<

J.D.E.

Standard Donor
I would at least give this a layout option. This is dope. This also takes me back to when I was in high school playing basketball, wishing that I was competing in tournaments & meeting other good players before joining a year after that.

Last edited:

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Layouts have been returned to normal, only the Dark theme is currently the default because... reasons.

You are welcome to change available styles at any time. At the bottom of the Dark/Light theme under the bread crumbs and above "About Us" you will see "FSD Dark 2.0" or "FSD Light 2.0". Selecting that will bring up the Style Selector. From there you can select whichever style you'd like, including the DOAC April Fools style. I'm planning on continuing to work on that style from time to time because... reasons.

TheRealCoxinator

Layouts have been returned to normal, only the Dark theme is currently the default because... reasons.

You are welcome to change available styles at any time. At the bottom of the Dark/Light theme under the bread crumbs and above "About Us" you will see "FSD Dark 2.0" or "FSD Light 2.0". Selecting that will bring up the Style Selector. From there you can select whichever style you'd like, including the DOAC April Fools style. I'm planning on continuing to work on that style from time to time because... reasons.
Thank god, the DOAC layout so much comfortable.

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD