DOA5LR FSD DOA5LR Bi-weekly 7-17-2017

The HuBBs

This is the official FreeStepDodge online biweekly tournament for Dead or Alive 5 Last Round.

The next biweekly online tournament will be on July 17th, 2017 at 8:35pm EST. You can sign up for the tournament on right here. Be sure when signing up to use your PSN name, so that it is easier to get a hold of players.

Registration will end at 8:35pm EST on the dot. After that there will be a quick shuffling of the registered players and then the tournament will begin. Please sign up using your PSN id's. This will make it easier for me to get in contact with the players. Also please check in the twitch stream chat lobby so it will be easiest to arrange matches.

Link for registration:--> http://challonge.com/tournaments/signup/USVGKN0WJf

Stream will be on www.twitch.tv/thegvn

You can also join the Tournament Discord channel: https://discord.gg/TAGmkbw

New Rules:

-If you do not register using your PSN ID but instead with another nickname or ID, you will be DQ'd for your first match. It's a big waste of time looking for people whose name doesn't match their registered name.

-If you do not sign up by the time the event starts, you cannot play. I will not add you into the event after it has begun. Substitutions will be allowed but you will start in the losers bracket after the missing player is DQ'd for his/her first match.

-If you cannot sign up due to issues with logging in or other reasons, please contact me ASAP and I'll add you. Otherwise, the above rule applies.

Rules:
  • Playstation 4 only
  • Rounds are set to a 60 second time limit
  • Life is set to Normal
  • First to 3 rounds per match
  • First to 2 matches per set, except for the Winner, Loser, and Grand Finals
  • First to 3 matches per set for Winner, Loser, and Grand Finals
  • Dangerzones are set to On
  • Random Stage select
  • Dojo is banned, remove from random filter.
  • Winner Lock is Enabled
  • Random Character can be chosen, but if the player wins s/he must choose the same character for the following match.
Players will be DQ'd if they do not arrive for their match in 5 minutes.

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD