Gen Fu Discussion

reese

Not to many threads on Gen Fu. There is only a small amount of people I know that use him (including myself, SweetRevenge117, and Shunwong). What I want to do is at least get a gathering of Gen Fu players in one room for some matches. Not to see who's better, but to see everyone's mix-up game with him. He's been my main since DOA3 and as much experience as I have with him now I would still like to learn more (Things like what are your favorite set-ups for CB with him). Post videos if anyone has some too (I wish I could but don't have to equipment to do so lol)

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
Ok I've been uploading mines to Facebook how would I upload them on here

Download the video from Facebook and upload it to YouTube. Then here on FSD, click on "Media" at the top of the page, then click on "Submit Media" underneath that. Paste the URL to the video in there and it should upload it to FSD.

reese

Download the video from Facebook and upload it to YouTube. Then here on FSD, click on "Media" at the top of the page, then click on "Submit Media" underneath that. Paste the URL to the video in there and it should upload it to FSD.

I'm fairly new at downloading videos and uploading them. I clicked on my video that's on facebook and didn't see the option download. Is there something else I should look for?

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
I'm fairly new at downloading videos and uploading them. I clicked on my video that's on facebook and didn't see the option download. Is there something else I should look for?

You need an add-on for it. My browser is Mozilla FireFox, so I've been using Video DownloadHelper. You can get it here. https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/video-downloadhelper/

If you're not using FireFox, just do a Google search for a similar add-on for your browser.

TRI Mike

Is it just me or he plays VERY similar to all his past iterations¿ Fu seems to be the character that change his playstyle the less.

Koompbala

That's why I dropped him he got boring. He does got some cool shit though. Just not enough to keep me interested.

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
I can understand that. I didn't play him in any previous installments though, so I'm enjoying him. I have a lot of improving to do though, as I only just recently picked him up. I main Bayman and wanted to sub-main a faster, non-grappling character. Gen Fu is top tier material and no plays him so I figured I'd go with him.

Koompbala

I don't know about top but he's definitely good really good. I main Tina never thought I'd see the day I main a female other than Lei Fang.

TRI Mike

Yeah I never used him in past games so I'm giving him a chance now but I'm used to fighting against him and watching his stuff and he doesn't seem to have changed much.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD