Goodbye Dead or Alive 5 !!!

GodlyHades

This is a thread to say goodbye and farewells to the Dead or Alive 5 game, it may not be goodbye forever (incase you still want to play it and etc,.) but some of us will be moving on to Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate and won't look back...

Dear Team Ninja,

All I have to say is thank you for making such an incredible fighting game. Without it I would of never gained my love for fighting games. I started playing DOA5 back in March of 2013 and I never looked twice. Everyday playing DOA was always learning something new, and having fun. Each day I played I met new friends, I developed a sense of community and family here ..that is something no one can take from me or anyone else. I started to main Ryu Hayabusa and I've been training with him since Day 1 and I couldn't ask for such a better partner. I will sadly leave my favorite game EVER, but sadly things change. I will never forget my time here and it was my first DOA game ever. I can't wait to begin a new journy with DOA5 Ultimate so again I have to say.

Thank you Team Ninja ...
Sincerly,
GodlyHades
aka
Alexander N

Ghosty-J

2 more videos and then bon voyage to Dead or Alive 5.

Arrivederci.png

Tokkosho

This thread... The feels.. Makes me kinda regret getting off so early today. Danm.. Makes me think of the year with this game, the fact that it was the first game in 7 years and all the enjoyment people had in the beginning with learning the game and watching tournaments, ugh gonna miss it. GGs DoA5, I hope everyone recognizes the make you've made. READY FOR ULTIMATE

Rawbietussin

Dear DOA5,

I had long waited for your return to the Playstation. You were released on the same date as my 21st birthday last year ago but I purchased you 3 days later to celebrate my birthday with friends from school after our classes. At first, I was disappointed that a person I'm really hoping and expecting to come with us couldn't join me due to his basketball practice and training but we drove down to the mall first anyways. Then my friends asked "what are we doing?", I told them "I'm going to gift myself a present" and they immediately thought that I was on a rendezvous with someone on the mall but little that they know, I was actually buying you. I let the cashier swipe my platinum credit card up and then we went to eat at a restaurant just to have a fun time before taking you home along with your free fiber cloth.

In some way, I can tell you became my lover. I was infatuated with your graphics along with the characters I had always known and loved remodeled in your perfection but I suppose it's time for us to part. It's not really goodbye but just saying moving on to an upgraded version of you. Maybe someday I might come back to you and meet again to reminisce each other's touch but I'll never forget you.

Sincerely,

Rawbietussin

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD