Costume Hair Clipping

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Does anyone know how to fix this clipping problem? Hair Clipping
Is that a standard or modded hat? From what it looks like it may be causing clipping since you chose the hairstyle or something rather than the standard cowboy hat hairstyle, some hairstyles with hats from what I've experienced actually have removed or hidden hair parts so that way there's no clipping, that's how Tamaki's pirate hat is for example so it won't clip at the top

IAmJason

Is that a standard or modded hat? From what it looks like it may be causing clipping since you chose the hairstyle or something rather than the standard cowboy hat hairstyle, some hairstyles with hats from what I've experienced actually have removed or hidden hair parts so that way there's no clipping, that's how Tamaki's pirate hat is for example so it won't clip at the top
It's a mod of a costume that's already in the game which I discovered later after my first post. I have no idea why someone made a mod of something that already exists. I was just wondering why the hair is clipping

UpSideDownGRUNT

it's because costumes that have hats have a special hair style just for hats, that's the only way to stop that from happening. So you'll have to give Ayane her hat hairstyle either by finding a mod someone has made or by using the archive tool to extract the TMC files and mod it in yourself.

UpSideDownGRUNT

thats another easy fix though this is the modders fault as they didn't name the files properly... go into autolink and into your CHRISTIE folder and you should see that elf mod and there should be a file named CHR ELF FACE.TMC/CHR ELF FACE.TMCL literally all you have to do is rename both those files to say CHR ELF.FACE.TMC and CHR ELF.FACE.TMCL and it will be fixed.

IAmJason

thats another easy fix though this is the modders fault as they didn't name the files properly... go into autolink and into your CHRISTIE folder and you should see that elf mod and there should be a file named CHR ELF FACE.TMC/CHR ELF FACE.TMCL literally all you have to do is rename both those files to say CHR ELF.FACE.TMC and CHR ELF.FACE.TMCL and it will be fixed.
It's a stand alone hair mod that I was trying to use on the elf body. I tried what you said and it didn't work. Does it matter that I changed the name of the file from "CHR_ELF_HAIR.TMC" to "Christie Elf Hair.TMC"? Could that cause it not to work?

UpSideDownGRUNT

in that case do the same thing but with the hair mod and rename it CHR ELF.HAIR.TMC etc it has to all match for it to work and you must put .FACE.TMC/TMCL or .HAIR.TMC/TMCL or it just will not work.

IAmJason

in that case do the same thing but with the hair mod and rename it CHR ELF.HAIR.TMC etc it has to all match for it to work and you must put .FACE.TMC/TMCL or .HAIR.TMC/TMCL or it just will not work.
Thanks, that works. What if I want more than one hair style usable for the same skin though?

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD