Pirate Brad
BzV8WICCcAAv76b.jpg

Pirate Ein
BzV8xnGCUAAboEi.jpg:large

Succubus Ayane
1412738528099_zpsb59f02ec.jpg

Last edited:

gnooz

Okay good but my favourite was Chef Bass. Why they turn Bass into sumo wrestler he isn't even fat plus the chances of getting sumo fighter in future are very slim now because of this costume.

deiteu

Halloween DLC costumes are the only ones worth buying imo. I look forward to seeing the rest.

KwonJigglypuff

Okay good but my favourite was Chef Bass. Why they turn Bass into sumo wrestler he isn't even fat plus the chances of getting sumo fighter in future are very slim now because of this costume.

Don't worry gnooz, chances of getting a maid or a another babe in future DOAs aren't lowered by the fact that we have 10 maid outfits and 999 millions bikinis, so why would a sumo wrestler be excluded because of the sole existence of costume ? :p

It is true that Bass (and Tengu/Nyo) have one distinctive sumo move (shiko/stomp), so I like the idea of this costume.

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
Don't worry gnooz, chances of getting a maid or a another babe in future DOAs aren't lowered by the fact that we have 10 maid outfits and 999 millions bikinis, so why would a sumo wrestler be excluded because of the sole existence of costume ? :p

It is true that Bass (and Tengu/Nyo) have one distinctive sumo move (shiko/stomp), so I like the idea of this costume.

they actually have more incommon with sumos than just the stomp, other throws and hits are also reminiscent of them like Nyotengu's neatral throw, Bass' charge, open hand slaps, belly CB etc..

DyByHands

I thought that the costume idea would help bring a Sumo fighter, not hinder it. IDK.

Just nice to see the males getting something... Finally.

KwonJigglypuff

they actually have more incommon with sumos than just the stomp, other throws and hits are also reminiscent of them like Nyotengu's neatral throw, Bass' charge, open hand slaps, belly CB etc..

Oh yeah, you're right.
I wouldn't say no to a sumo fighter though. Imagine both doing Bass' linebacker move in opposite directions.
Question is : does this sumo character has to be heavyweight like all sumos in FGs ?

To stay back on topic, I'm really curious to see Helena's costume. Will she get the skimpiest outfit again ?

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Oh yeah, you're right.
I wouldn't say no to a sumo fighter though. Imagine both doing Bass' linebacker move in opposite directions.
Question is : does this sumo character has to be heavyweight like all sumos in FGs ?

To stay back on topic, I'm really curious to see Helena's costume. Will she get the skimpiest outfit again ?

I like the sumo bass idea. Question, does he have a bear hug type grab that holds the spine? Similar to how E.Honda from SF does.

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
Oh yeah, you're right.

Sumo's packed on the pounds to make it more difficult for their opponent to move them, but considering there are no ring outs in DOA its not really necessary and even if they are heavyweights in DOA that doesn't necessarily mean fat.

I like the sumo bass idea. Question, does he have a bear hug type grab that holds the spine? Similar to how E.Honda from SF does.

dont remember im going through his command training though so ill find out in a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD