Hayate - 1.03A/1.04 "The Damage"

TakedaZX

I was in rage mode for half of those matches. I just have too many mishaps happen, like that section in our third match where I just threw 33K's over and over. My pad picks it up as 33 sometimes when I just wanted to poke with 3K. I'm very annoyed... about that...

TakedaZX

Well yea that's just one part of my moveset. It's a good poke but it can really great. You did a good job though especially with Ryu. Nice job on the Senko Izuna's as well. I wasn't expect those but becareful about whiffing those holds over and over. I'm not very good about punishing those but other people will take the chances which could be a hi counter Raijin in your face.

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
Well yea that's just one part of my moveset. It's a good poke but it can really great. You did a good job though especially with Ryu. Nice job on the Senko Izuna's as well. I wasn't expect those but becareful about whiffing those holds over and over. I'm not very good about punishing those but other people will take the chances which could be a hi counter Raijin in your face.

I love pulling them of so I always try to do it lol >.>

bad habit XD

TakedaZX

Both are availiable. Nakiryu can be done outdoors and indoors and Raijin can only be done outside but they both come from the same initial grab (41236T)

TakedaZX

Nakiryu to take advantage of a knockback target, like a cliff or thru a wall.
Raijin might be able to cliff them as well after the last kick... i'll test that but yea Raijin is more reliable on that, and also Nakiryu can be better damage than the Raijin in doors.

Nate

Raijin can knock them off a cliff at close range. I posted that and other findings, including damage, in the Hayate 1.03 thread, in a post you /liked. haha!

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
Can anyone make guide on how to do rajin with dpad, i can only do with analog which i dont like

TakedaZX

Can anyone make guide on how to do rajin with dpad, i can only do with analog which i dont like
There's not much to it really, just make sure you don't start inputting directions until "combo throw" pops up. It's not like the izuna where you can buffer the inputs unfortunately. It's much more technical.

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
I do

With Dpad 3rd input never works for me with analog I can do

Is there a method for doing 3rd input with dpad? I tried everything and can't do with dpad

TakedaZX

I do

With Dpad 3rd input never works for me with analog I can do

Is there a method for doing 3rd input with dpad? I tried everything and can't do with dpad
Make sure your thumbs aren't dry and be patient. The window for the 3rd input is a lot bigger than you expect. I actually fucked up doing 914, then I started over and 9173 and it gave it to me.

So be patient and nimble but effective.

Black Dragon

I've just started playing DOA5. I've had the game since launch, but my PS3 wasn't reading the disc till a few days ago.

So yeah... Raijin's a bitch. Any help on it is appreciated.

Dr. Claw

If I am lucky enough to get the second part off, I've found, inputting the third, just as Hayate appears on screen, flying in from below helps in getting it off.

TakedaZX

It's just a hassle in general. The best advice I can give is wait until the [combo throw] prompts are completely illuminated. the 4682 part is pretty consistent... but the 9173 is not. It works better on stick, I just don't play stick (yet).

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD