Hayate Combo Throw: Nakiryu

Jaguar360

I am having trouble doing this throw in Dead or Alive 5: :426::F+P: :5: :4::4::F+P: : :5: :4::6::6::F+P:.
I was able to do this about 40% of the time in DOA Dimensions, but I just can't seem to do it with the Xbox 360 controller. Please Help.

Jaguar360

Thanks. I noticed that too. I keep on having trouble with the diagonals too. I'm glad to know that it's not just me being bad. :)

Murakame

do not rush the input and be accurate. you have all the time you need to do it. after you launch them in the air, just hit back back throw, then back forward forward throw.

DieKrake

if you consider the throw as to difficult just use the more damaging option

:426::F:, :4::K::6::K:,:8::P:,:P::P::6::P::K:

gives 66 damage instead of 65 and is quite easy to execute!

i dont know if this was already posted if yes im sorry =) ... but i just received the game and tried some hayate stuff in sparring since ive used him a lot in DoA4:) ... unfortunately he seems to be massively worsened!

DieKrake

doesnt work against heavyweight (bass) but against hayate e.g ... dont know the exact weight classes

and of course only if there isnt any wall above your head... i 'll try out how to deal with this soon!

Jaguar360

if you consider the throw as to difficult just use the more damaging option

:426::F:, :4::K::6::K:,:8::P:,:P::P::6::P::K:

gives 66 damage instead of 65 and is quite easy to execute!

i dont know if this was already posted if yes im sorry =) ... but i just received the game and tried some hayate stuff in sparring since ive used him a lot in DoA4:) ... unfortunately he seems to be massively worsened!
Thanks for the combo! I've already perfected Nakiryu, though.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD